GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

whats your MAF input.

Car is booked in next week for the upgraded HPFP internals and a new map to suit. Was hoping to have the integrated engineering intake by than but suppliers are out of stock. looking at what APR state for stage 2 seems to be around 15hp off target this is probably due to health of the engine.
  2. S

whats your MAF input.

Recently put my stock air box back on and have done a few logs currently seeing MAF readings at 205.3 at WOT on 3rd gear pull. Glad that has corrected the issue of the low readings with the cheap intake. Reading seemed fairy high for the stock air box but wont complain with that. Looking at...
  3. S

19 x 8 - 235x45 - looking at lowering

Hi Team, I’ve got 19x8 on 235x45’s I’m looking at lowering it a bit. Just wondering if anyone has put Elibach’s, H R on a similar size. I’ve had a measure the drop will work it it’s a close call if the face will hit the arch thanks
  4. S

P0100 MAF

Other issues are just over rev from me down shifting to early that was from months ago., other is for the EVAP n80 valve as it was disconnected and came up with incorrect flow. the MAF readings are at 2.9 on idle. I believe it’s from a cheap air intake that had not been engineered correctly to...
  5. S

P0100 MAF

I’ve been having low MAF readings and no CEL was thrown until just now. Bad MAF? Thanks
  6. S

MK5 - CIA

Hey team, Looking at some reviews for CIA for MK5. Thanks
  7. S

Requests VS Actual Boost logs

The car was tuned when I brought it but the old fella who owned it brought it off someone who had it tuned and he wasn’t sure what tune was in it. It wasn’t an APR tune. I’ve noticed more top end. I’m fairly certain it has the tune loaded. I just replied below Ive put new plugs in it today and...
  8. S

I thought that may have been the issue but looking at A/F it’s logging 0.81 - 0.83 and that’s what the stage 2 requires. I’m not sure if VCDD can show a flash log on there?
  9. S

They never offered switchable modes as it was the last day before APR discontinued stage 2 may have been a reason why they didn’t.
  10. S

I’ll go and and get some logs now. Yes 165 is near red line in 3rd and seen also the same it 4th. I’ll log RPM / Timing / MAF and air fuel ratio? I’ve been meaning to put the stock intake back on to see if the diameter change has thrown the readings out due to the larger volume but at less...
  11. S

whats your MAF input.

It has a OEM MAF on it at the moment. I’ll upload a picture of the intake, it’s similar to the CTS intake. Not sure on the depth the actual sensor sits inside the pipe which I’m thinking cold be an issue. OEM MAF is $380 would be a kick if neither that or the intake is the issue.
  12. S

whats your MAF input.

That line there? There is a fair bit of air releasing from the oil cap filler hole. Not sure if this is normal but no vacuum sucking in what so ever
  13. S

whats your MAF input.

I’m not to sure how do I tell?
  14. S

whats your MAF input.

I have a PCV delete, with the intake ports removed only leaving that crankcase one. But yeah there was no drop in idle at all there was a slight hiccup but nothing notable
  15. S

whats your MAF input.

Oil cap comes off easy doesn’t effect idle just a bit of pressure coming out. I’ll run the VCDS in a moment
  16. S

whats your MAF input.

I’ve sent the logs to APR with fuel trim, lambda, request and actual and they have said it is running stage 2 tune but there is an issue. Sorry For late response, I’ve noticed today the grommet for the valve cover screw is broke and is leaking a little bit of oil. I’m not sure if this could...
  17. S

Valve cover screw grommet

My grommet to the valve cover screw is broke and oil is coming out of it. Not a lot but it’s defiantly leaking. Would this cause a vac leak. would the cars performance be effected. Thanks
  18. S

whats your MAF input.

I’ve cleaned it and no change. I’ve run fuel trim logs through VCDS and it doesn’t seem to be pulling fuel. Although I’m not to sure what I should be analysing? I don’t think it has ever been replaced since it has been on the road 13 years. The CIA I have on it now was just a cheap throw on from...
  19. S

whats your MAF input.

Sorry to bump an old thread. I’m getting low MAF readings with stage 2 APR. 162 g/s What could be causing this? I’ve checked for leaks and found none. Thanks