GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Daily Wordle Flex thread

#Heardle #148 πŸ”ŠπŸŸ©β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ https://spotify.com/heardle Wordle 398 5/6 ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜ 🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜ 🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 #waffle182 2/5 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⭐🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⬜🟩⭐🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 πŸ”₯ streak: 1 wafflegame.net
  2. P

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 395 4/6 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟨🟩🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 #Heardle #145 πŸ”Šβ¬›πŸŸ©β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ https://spotify.com/heardle +1 Torga on the heardle. How annoying.
  3. P

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

yeah, subjective being the key word. having a debate or shitposting can be fun every now and then...but like these guys just going nowhere with each other sounds miserable
  4. P

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

idk what the point of arguing in this thread all day 7 days a week is. u guys are all going to have your own views and everyone seems to have their minds made up. maybe it's time for some of you to get back to work lol
  5. P

That's because every time someone does it just gets blatantly ignored, and it just gets followed by zrickety posting screenshots of limpdicks on twitter claiming the vaccines turn you gay, or whatever. We lead him to water and he just says the water is poisoned because some dude on twitter said so
  6. P

https://www.brown.edu/news/2021-05-14/covid-cvst Worth noting that this study has shown that you are up to 10x more likely to experience the CVST blood clot if you have been infected with COVID-19. If anything, additional reason to get the vaccine before you get in contact with it. Same study...
  7. P

Yeah, you're just going to be intentionally stupid too then. You ask for evidence and deliberately ignore it and talk down to people by saying "you're smarter than this." YOU'RE clearly not smarter than this. And that's why you have Zrickety's approval on all of your 9/11 posts.
  8. P

I knew you'd say that. I get the skepticism, but can you at least TRY to read through it and then dispute it? By the way, you ignored the wreckage photos from the Pentagon, but no surprise there.
  9. P

https://www.nist.gov/topics/disaster-failure-studies/faqs-nist-wtc-7-investigation
  10. P

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-fbi-pentagon-on-911-2017-5#crews-use-heavy-machinery-to-clean-up-the-damage-6
  11. P

i heard the internment camps were complete with a chipotle and dave and busters so they weren't "as bad" as the german ones
  12. P

maybe not in concentration camps, but wait until i tell ya about all of their foreign intervention!
  13. P

team i'm working on a solution. it's going to be the brexit of the US and is going to be called brezricket. not sure of the details yet but it will involve sending he and jim to a safe space with closed borders
  14. P

I was trying to refrain from biting on that one. Would love to hear an explanation on it.
  15. P

Yeah, that’s why I protest the Susan G Komen foundation. Too much attention to breast cancer and it makes the other cancers feel less important!
  16. P

Oh no, spooky foreign man is going to come into our country and outwork zrickety at his dead end job
  17. P

In my next act, I will take that chart he posted β€œfrom” the MN Department of Health and make it look like 100% of people are dying from covid to see if he believes it
  18. P

β€œWitness in Wisconsin says they have detected over 50,000 fraudulent votes in Trump’s name” Wow, that’s one way to start off the morning!! I would love for Zrickety to refute that!!