GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. autonoob

Anyone read any good books lately?

I am currently reading Everything is F*cked by Mark Mason. I had so much fun ready The Subtle Art of Not Giving a **** that's why I bought the other one.
  2. autonoob

This vs That

Can I just choose both? I did not expect a great performance from a classic Volvo car, I am surprise.
  3. autonoob

Any here into retro gaming?

Retro games are not my cup of tea, I prefer shooting games something that will give me an adrenaline rush.
  4. autonoob

What hobbies do you have

I can't believe that I will enjoy helping my friend modify his 2017 Ram 3500. I am currently searching for a set of dually wheels which he wants to install on his rig. He will use it to tow his RV since he loves going on an adventure with his family. I will try to take some photos of this...
  5. autonoob

Blurred license plate numbers

I'm glad that you noticed the red flag, it is getting scarier nowadays.
  6. autonoob

Music Tastes. Share yours!

I can totally relate, I just ended up in a 4-year relationship.
  7. autonoob

Share your best office prank....

Ending my day with a good laugh. 😂 Now I miss working in an office.
  8. autonoob

How you deal with trespassing kids

Cute, I thought that it will something crazy but it's not.
  9. autonoob

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Lol, is this the best way to protect yourself from the virus.
  10. autonoob

2021 Ford Bronco

I am not that sure if this topic exist on this forum section but feel transfer it. My dad has been talking about the comeback of Ford Bronco and he did send me this article. To my surprise, he also sends news about this car to my other siblings and now we are thinking that maybe he wants us to...
  11. autonoob

AMMO -- Good Online Stores

AmmunitionDepot is also a good shop to consider.
  12. autonoob

Karen Mask Rampage

Karen is notorious for bragging about what they have and how much it costs. The ironic part is that they are totally empty inside, unhappy, miserable and have no life. She is likely suicidal with no friends and no family.
  13. autonoob

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

This is what we have yesterday, cause it's the 4th of July. 🍽
  14. autonoob

ECS Virtual Car Show 2020: Quarantine Edition | ENTER NOW

Some events are taking place online, I guess this will be a good car sho for the auto enthusiast.
  15. autonoob

What is your occupation?

A web developer for an online shop.
  16. autonoob

What do you miss from your previous car?

We still have the 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, but it's my brother's car now. Kinda miss the off-road adventure using this jeep.
  17. autonoob

What not to do with your brand new car.

What a skill, does he even have a license?
  18. autonoob

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

It will be best to just get a new car. :LOL: 💸
  19. autonoob

Honda parts

It will be best if you join a Honda forum, but if you are looking for car parts and accessories I would recommend you check out 4wheelonline.
  20. autonoob

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

It's been three months since I started working from home, and I feel like I am getting used to it. Zoom meeting every other day. I can't stop laughing everytime I see this on my newsfeed.