GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

WTB - DSG mechatronic Unit

looking to buy a used one 1300 obo trying to cutout the dealer from raping my wallet already past the 100k miles and all that jazz
  2. S

'19

http://www.autotech.com/product/clubsport-kits/10-498-805K.html?fromcat= so I'm currently running this kit on my car Would 19x8.5 inch VMR's rub on this suspension? i'm thinking of grabbing the 710's it also shows two offsets 35/45 and center bore 57.1 and 66 any advice would be appreciated...
  3. S

anyone with smog hookups?

my smog is comming up this week for registration anyone have any hookups or any contacts k04 with a sleeper techtonics tuning down pipe catted 2.75 readiness code for catalyst is the only flag on the car
  4. S

downpipe now sounds catless after dsg shift

just happened about 20 minutes ago , but i was going in the parking structure, and was giving my car the daily run through the empty parking lot today though , after the shift at around 4k rpm , i heard a loud pop, almost like a gun shot, now my techtonics tuning downpipe (200cell cat)...
  5. S

EVGA GTX 470's stock reference

210 shipped Each OBO new condition, will help with warranty if needed, still has warranty for another year and a half on both cards only 5 months old i'm an active member of overclock.net most of the life of this graphics card was babied benchmarked a few times in an SLI configuration...
  6. S

MX revolution mouse 60$ shipped

logitech MX revolution initial RF version Not the bluetooth one (bluetooth one has issues with disconnects) i have a new gaming mouse and am parting away with this mouse it still holds charge very well, charger base, usb dongle , everything needed is included to make it work pics will be...
  7. S

Sub install question

I have VagCom, and whenever i run a scan for any of my friends they usually have a fault code for their subwoofer usually under radio module is it possible to install a subwoofer without getting a fault code???
  8. S

FS Stock HPFP 150

not sure what fittings are on it, but when i had to get my apr fuel pump installed we had to switch the fittings from the apr one to the stock one had it on my car for less than 10k miles , just realized that i can sell this , had it in a sealed bag and box stored away and kinda forgot about...
  9. S

FS: 1 spare Charleston rim Mint 200 shipped

FS: 1 spare Charleston rim Mint 200$ socal, can also ship i'll post up pictures tonight for sale is a barely used charleston rim no curbage, has 1 minor scratch reason i'm selling 1 instead of four was because i had 5 rims, and sold a set of 4 , and this one happened to be spare, i'll...
  10. S

BSH BIG CatchCan Dipstick issues...

long story short, i unscrewed the cap on the catch can ... and the dipstick just fell off, looks to be just superglued i guess... fell into the can, took me half an hour to get it out of the can ....:mad0259: so now i have just a catchcan , and a hole plugged up by the cap , and a nice...
  11. S

possible to use apr intercooler AND forge twintercooler?

topic, just curious as i just ordered the apr intercooler, and i'm curious to do a dyno of both products 1st... seperatly then together for 3rd party review...
  12. S

anyone with the twintake And K04 Setup?

was looking for some input and feedback on people who have this intake Specifically running K04 set up and ALSO please include your software , Hardware, and any relevant data that you have regarding issues or feedback... as i'm curious since some people who use k04 on APR software seem to...
  13. S

my left hid headlight vibrates while idle

this has been bugging me and i don't know what is the issue, but i can see clearly when i'm stopped behind another car that my left headlight cutoff is vibrating and the right headlight is rock solid steady anyone have any ideas of where to start looking to get this fixed?:mad:
  14. S

steering wheel and alignment question

hi , i dont' know much about alignment and suspension, but my steering may be off or my wheel is jacked but long story short, i got a bubble on my tire and replaced that tire, (passenger front) i guess i hit something and i had both tires replaced in front to prevent uneven wear and drag...
  15. S

driving k04 w/o soft or driving w/k04 soft no hardware?

i'm planning on doing my k04 install anytime soon when i get my car back from the body shop.... dilemma : The APR dealer is not the same as the Mechanic (revo dealer) I have S3 injectors , and i have apr software.... the distance between the dealer and the mechanic is 30 miles i'm not...
  16. S

anyone know where to do a quarter mile in OC or around the area?

i need to know when , and where... i'll post times up as soon as i hear word .... as i've tried searching and can't find jack shit to do here in orange county , it's driving me nuts :thumbdown:
  17. S

FSI cam follower issue solved by h2sport(roller follower kit)

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4484254&page=8 i'll post the text here for anyone who hasn't been monitoring this We have successfully tested our fuel pump drive upgrade and have determined the kit contents. But before we get to that, here's some background info. The Concept: In...
  18. S

any decent tint shops in OC?

hey guys , i want to get a gift for my girlfriend, and wanted to get her windows tinted for her car she has a chrysler cross fire, i checked out pro auto sound in santa ana, for 140.00 is that a good price? i've never gotten windows tinted so i just wanted to know ... what i should expect...
  19. S

Wtb 1 charleston rim

I'm willing to pay 300 for just the rim I need a replacement since one got cracked after a bad run in with the curb