GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. .:R-DüB1864

NCAA 12 Online Dynasty

Yo bruhs. Anyone here have NCAA 12 for PS3? If so, would anyone be interested in an Online Dynasty season?
  2. .:R-DüB1864

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

I figure people will be chiming in about the big3 and the Christmas day matchup, so I figure I'd make one of these. Lebron showing his talents in South Beach last night.
  3. .:R-DüB1864

Photoshop por favor

hey everyone this is for photoshop experts. could u put these wheels on this R? i apologize to vdubr and dubsesed in advance for stealing ur pics. But these were the best ones i could find.:biggrin:
  4. .:R-DüB1864

MkV R32 Mod help

hey everybody I'm new to the R scene and I'm not sure how to go abt modding it. I had a 2.0T GTI and I knew all abt that and its mods, but idk much abt the N/A 3.2. I was wonderin if any of u guys could give me a jump on that. I kno the basics lik exhaust, intake, and chip. but is ther...
  5. .:R-DüB1864

MkV R32 Mod questions

hey everybody I'm new to the R scene and I'm not sure how to go abt modding it. I had a 2.0T GTI and I knew all abt that and its mods, but idk much abt the N/A 3.2. I was wonderin if any of u guys could give me a jump on that. I kno the basics lik exhaust, intake, and chip. but is ther...
  6. .:R-DüB1864

R32 with BBS RS861

Would it be possible to see a picture of a DBP R32 with these wheels? http://oempl.us/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=31&products_id=85 Thanks in advance
  7. .:R-DüB1864

R32 pic request

Hey everyone, would it b possible to see, or b directed to a thred or forum where i can see a DBP r32 with rs4 rims? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance guys :thumbup: