GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

Those tourists must have been from my area - anytime I go out I see more people not wearing masks than the opposite.
  2. T

People actually get raises? I haven't seen one of those in years.
  3. T

What was your first car?

Dad let me drive the 76 pea greeen Ford Ranger until I got something of my own. The truck was more of a half ton at that time and was a year older than I was. Then I bought a mid 80s (don’t remember the year - too many brain cells lost in my early years) Chevy Caprice Classic Coupe Landau...
  4. T

2020 GTI mk8

That’s what I was thinking about reading these posts. I just got my new to me 18 Golf last week and already love the steering controls. I’m a big proponent for buttons and knobs and not a fan of having all the menus and hvac controls in the radio, but I don’t think I’ve touched the volume knob...
  5. T

STAY AT HOME

The county next to me in central IL is open for business and an antique shop owner was saying on the news how she can finally pay her bills. I was thinking "How you gonna do that without customers?"
  6. T

A little late to this game, but I am at a 4 brand German dealership. Sales is by appt only, 2 of the 4 advisors still here 1 tech per brand and a couple parts guys (me). Don’t know how they are keeping the lights on and getting more and more worried about that. Everyone not there is being told...