GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. imbest123

Acura RSX-S vs. Hyuyuyuyundai Genesis

I have two accounts in the last week: My friend's 05 RSX-S: Mods: Injen Cold Air Intake 2.0t Genesis Stock I was passenger and the Genesis gunned it next to my friend so he decided to join in the fun. by about 75 my friend was about 2 car lengths ahead of him. I'm assuming the Genesis was...
  2. imbest123

Midwest Shops

There's a thread like this on ClubRSX so I figured that GolfMKV could use it as well. I took this information straight off ClubRSX (yes I got approval from the thread starter, melo_1981). These prices may differ since they apply to RSX's but it should give you a relative idea of their price...
  3. imbest123

Chicago Suburbs Paint Shops

does anyone know where a good palce to get stuff painted at a decent price? im more concerned with quality than price although im not looking for some high end ferrari paint shop lol. i want at least oem quality. my rsx is getting some bmp love :yikes: I am willing to drive outside of the burbs...
  4. imbest123

play him off keyboard cat

http://playhimoffkeyboardcat.com/
  5. imbest123

Sad S2k on CRSX :(

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=642046 some people are really immature. these are the kinds of people that need to get buttraped by nasty nate
  6. imbest123

you nostalgia you lose

7. imbest123

Yay for hit and runs!

so i went outside to my car this morning and saw this: does anyone wanna play detective and tell me what happened? im guessing someone with a tow hitch backed into my car.
  8. imbest123

Friend has boost leak

So my friend got an atp downpipe and paid for the installation of it and ever since his boost hasnt been the same. with stg 1 apr software after the dp installation he lost 4 psi of boost, from 21-22psi to 18. he then got the stg 2 software and only is now only boosting 10 psi. he decided to...
  9. imbest123

Convo I had. I found Lulz, you may or may not

Me: So I am thinking about using these pistons in my car. I should see some nice torque gains and my V-TEC crossover should be smoother. See attachment *Attachment* Him: Wtf? Is this part of the da vinci code? Where is this going to fit in your car bc I know where it would fit in a pace bus...
  10. imbest123

My RSX-S vs. DSG Stg 1 APR

Hey guys I have been here a while and never posted my experiences with the mkv. One of my friends, who is actually an active member on this site, and I constantly run to see where our cars stack up against each other. My mom has an a4 2.0t and I have to admit that the low end tq coming from the...
  11. imbest123

The best of both worlds

Sorry for the bad quality, it was taken off my phone and yes i know my rsx needs a wash =]
  12. imbest123

New to site, RSX-S Owner

hey guys im from socal and i drive an rsx-s but i know a few vw ppl and go to the meets as well. my friend has a mkv and is on these forums so i decided to join. anyway heres a picture of my car and i hope to learn a bit more about the mkv. old pic and kinda blurry =/