GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Paint Color Names

I worked for Valspar, I can assure you we kept no files on color names. We probably had 10 or so color chip systems for our internal use and we sold them to other paint companies as well. So probably 10,000+ colors to keep track of. The naming was something done by the lab folks that put the...
  2. S

Paint Color Names

I actually named color as part of my job. Company made the colorants for tinting paint in the stores. Most of those systems had 1000 colors. We used to grab street maps, lists of parks, flower names etc. We were finishing up one color system and had this rather nasty purple color left, we named...
  3. S

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

It’s nice to see the adults back in charge. Last night’s press conference was a breath of fresh air. The only oddity was the reporter that asked if they were going to change the paint scheme on air force one. I bet she does get called on again, and for good reason.
  4. S

Just bought a toy to compliment the GTI, NC Miata PRHT

The early NC1 engines also have some weak points. It’s not a horrible option to get one of the 2.0s Joe has and boost it. The 2.0 is smoother and revs better. In order to install the 2.5, the balance shafts have to be removed.
  5. S

I have a rear turbo, Joe has some options for the 2.5 as well.
  6. S

I have 2010 soft top with a turbo, 230ish HP is a pretty good spot. Above that it is stretching the design limits. The trans on the NC1 has some weaknesses as well. It’s a good combo, as the GTI is a bit ponderous for the tight stuff.