GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ssabripo

anyone know a good shop in Ft Laud/miami to get tail lights smoked?

preferably in Broward county
  2. ssabripo

APR Stg2 vs e46 M3 convertible + passenger

= Dead even!!! :thumbup: :headbang: :eyebulge: yep...for those who were out last nite at the meet on pembroke Pines, hopefully you saw or heard it. Coming out of the costco onto Pines blvd, here appears some guy on a convertible gray e46 M3 convertible, with his buddy. I was going probably...
  3. ssabripo

Feeler: '08 GTI fully loaded, APR stge2 + extras

********* UPDATED************** since the lease transfer still requires my name to be put in the contract, I'm not doing a lease transfer. I'm now just Selling the car! ****************************** I'm gonna be trading my car up this fall for a bimmer, so here is a feeler to see if it's worth...
  4. ssabripo

Request to SPONSORS: please work on Sportec rim replicas

since I can't post on the Sponsor classifieds area, I figured I'd try here. Hopefully someone will work on getting some sportec replicas or group buy! ps- keep the wheel lightweight! :headbang:
  5. ssabripo

Thinking of APR quad exhaust...modify Votex or get something else?

my car has the Votex rear kit: i'm thinking of putting a forge DV, and the Quad exhaust. the problem is modifying the Votex kit. Would it make sense to just modify it with body work (to be a bit unique), or just sell it and buy a rear kit that can accomodate the quad tips? what rear skirts...
  6. ssabripo

FS: BDI plasma/HDTV stand

BDI stand for plasma and DLP/SXRD/LCD rptv's up to 65"..... I am putting this stand at a MUST move price! Price is this low because I have to get it out of my house. Here is the information of the 2008 model (I have the 2006 model, but 99% the same)...
  7. ssabripo

FS: Samsung Blackjack II (black), AT&T

Brand new in the box!! I opened it to get the SIM out and make sure all is good....Bought two (one for me and one for wife), but ended up using the Motorola Q9 that work gave me. $180.00 ps- you can unlock it easily so it will work with Tmobile, etc. email: ssabripo@gmail.com
  8. ssabripo

FS: OEM carpet matts from GTI '08

they are practically BRAND NEW, only one day old...I bought the GTI red trim mats the day after picking up my car two months ago. they are sitting in my garage collecting dust, so I figured I better sell them. $45.00 email: ssabripo@gmail.com
  9. ssabripo

Just thoughts: why Stage3 instead of 135i/Evo?

so I've been modding my leased car like crazy, like the idiot that I am....in two months I've already put the APR stage2, Eibach Sportsline, and some miscellaneous little things. Today I was really itching and researching the APR S3 K04 kit....for $4999, I can make the next jump to...
  10. ssabripo

1st kill, then got @ss handed!

:lol: on sawgrass expressway today, some G35 coupe (looked stock) in front of me wouldn't move out the fast lane (we were going 60mph), and I flashed my lights and he wouldn't move.......so I moved to the next lane to try to pass him, and he decided to play with me. :fighting0030: So I...
  11. ssabripo

Where to get this lip extension? will it fit Votex kit?

I wanna see if this would fit my votex front lip, and if so, where could one get something like this? :iono: here is the pic of my car's front:
  12. ssabripo

Eibach Sportsline = Epic WIN!

:clap: :clap: I was soooo worried about the ride quality being too stiff, but man, they are PERFECT! great drop with little (almost no) compromise on ride quality! Job well done Eibach! pics a coming!!:drinking:
  13. ssabripo

any south Florida members wanna meet this afternoon? stage2

want to see how my stage2 sounds and compares, etc :drinking: anyone in the broward county area with revo or apr stage2? I'm free from the wifey this afternoon.
  14. ssabripo

Stage2 done: lots of Rasp....is this normal?

I just had my APR stage2 done, and the first thing that jumped out at me was the increase in sound/loudness, specially this Raspy sound....kinda like what the e46 M3's sound like is this normal? :iono:
  15. ssabripo

4-11-08 South FL, Towers Shop...anyone?

anyone going to Towers tonite? :iono: :iono:
  16. ssabripo

Stage2 Dyno #'s...is there a database? getting mine done sat.

I'm getting stage2 APR done saturday, and I'm gonna dyno my car to make sure everything is ok. I did a search but couldn't find any repository of dyno numbers for stage2 for some of you guys (Revo, APR, GIAC, etc)....is there such a thing? what numbers should I be expecting at the wheels and...
  17. ssabripo

Request: Looking for two-tone Red interior (GTI)

i've been searching the pic of the one two-tone interior, where he has the sides and headrest in red. :iono: can't find it anymore
  18. ssabripo

235/35 R18's on HUFFS....yay or nay?

I don't plan on changing the rims, but I would like a beefier look with more ground contact. anyone here used 235/35 instead of the oem 225/40 size on their 18" huffs? :iono: any cons on why NOT to do that (rubbing, etc)?
  19. ssabripo

Post pics of the Nicest MKV you've seen

I'll start....this car is just SICK!
  20. ssabripo

new Exhaust + mats = 100hp! LOL

:biggrin: matts: exhaust: