GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

post k04 install misfires

so i checked out the plugs/any washers left in the cylinders and it was all clear no oil plugs showed a reverse from the 8s and looked to more lean but installed plugs all gapped at .028 and the real oem r8 coils and had all good logs so far from what i can tell. Thanks
  2. C

Group 1 - Field 0 Group 3 - Field 1 Group 15 - Field 0 Group 15 - Field 1 Group 15 - Field 2 Group 16 - Field 0 Group 54 - Field 2 Group 54 - Field 3 Group 101 - Field 2 Group 115 - Field 2 Group 115 - Field 3 Group 230 - Field 1 Engine Speed - (G28) Mass Air Flow - Sensor (G70) Misfire...
  3. C

Thanks again for the help!
  4. C

Perfect, I’ll install the new coils and log tomorrow
  5. C

With the new coils should I reinstall the 8’s or 7’s based on the comment you made earlier on requiring a tighter gap and matching?
  6. C

Group 1 - Field 0 Group 3 - Field 1 Group 15 - Field 0 Group 15 - Field 1 Group 15 - Field 2 Group 16 - Field 0 Group 54 - Field 2 Group 54 - Field 3 Group 101 - Field 2 Group 115 - Field 2 Group 115 - Field 3 Group 230 - Field 1 Engine Speed - (G28) Mass Air Flow - Sensor (G70) Misfire...
  7. C

i do not know anything about hot or cold fouling, i can say its running rich based on the plugs when i pulled them. i was running NGK BKR8EIX, gapped at .028 i went down to the 7's but i think i was misled by the seller of the coils i bought. i have 4 new oem 06e905115f coils coming in tomorrow...
  8. C

Engine Speed - (G28) Misfire Counter Lambda Control - Bank 1 (actual) Accel. Pedal Pos. - Sensor 1 (G79) Throttle Valve Angle Injection Timing Boost Pressure - Control (N75) Boost Pressure - (specified) Boost Pressure - (actual) Rail Pressure - (specified) Rail Pressure - (actual) /min...
  9. C

i attached a new one from this morning, showing the info i got to log from an apr pdf and as for the misfire its on no particular cyl when it occurs, and thanks for the link! ill check it out
  10. C

Misfire Counter Lambda Control - Bank 1 (actual) Lambda Control - Bank 1 (specified) Current - Fuel Pressure Fuel Pressure - Regulator Fuel Rail - Pressure (actual) Rail Pressure - (specified) Rail Pressure - (actual) bar bar bar bar 0 1 1 4.51 460 97.45 97.24...
  11. C

Also forgot to add after spirited driving, on occasion when pushing in clutch or going to neutral the car will stutter to a point where it dies or gets close. I've checked logs and not sure i see any problems. If anyone knows what logs would be most beneficial to run for testing purposes let me...
  12. C

Introductions thread (Part 2)

Hi all, Aaron from Eastern NC. Joining the GTI family with my new to me 07 MKV GTI 2.0t bought with 81k miles, recently upgraded it from stock once i had driven for about a month. Loved the stock power but wanted more recently finished first stages of upgrades, K04 kit, gfb DV, 3" downpipe, CAI...
  13. C

Hey guys! First off thanks for reading, i am semi new to the forum but not to mkv's. So i have read through every thread/post i could, find but didn't see a fix. So just installed the k04 kit kept the gfb dv from cts along with s3 injectors. Prior to k04 had cold air, gfb diverter, hpfp upgrade...
  14. C

n/a

n/a