GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

FS:P7 Radio, TB/Noise Pipe, FSI Cover, PCV/Breather, Underseat Bin, Fogs, Visor, more

FS:P7 Radio, TB/Noise Pipe, FSI Cover, PCV, Fogs, Visor, more Time to liquidate all my leftover GTI parts. All of these came off my 2006 GTI or where purchased to be used on my 2006 GTI and not used, or lightly used. All prices DO NOT include shipping. Shipping is at your expense. SOLD -...
  2. H

FS: 2006 Candy White GTI, 6 spd, APR Stage 2, more

SOLD! 2006 Candy White GTI, 6 spd, APR Stage 2, more SOLD
  3. H

Considering switch to a 2011 135i from 06 GTI, thoughts?

I've had my 06 GTI for about 2 1/2 years now, itching for something new. Been telling myself to hold out and see if the Golf R comes, but IMO, that's at least a full year away at best. I have Stage 2 APR software+catback, EJ FMIC, and H&R Touring Cup Kit as the performance/handling related...
  4. H

FS: 2002 BMW M5, LeMans Blue, 69,800 mi

I am the 3rd owner of the car per the Carfax, and I have owned it since June 2005. Located in Orlando, FL. This thing is fully up to date with maintenance and service and doesn't need a single thing. Recently looked over by a trusted local shop to verify the car doesn't need any work. Asking...
  5. H

FS: Diamond Audio S500A HEX Series - 5 1/4" 2-way Components w/Aluminum Dome Tweeters

FS: Diamond Audio S500A HEX Series - 5 1/4" 2-way Components w/Aluminum Dome Tweeters For sale is a used set of Diamond Audio S500A HEX Series - 5 1/4" 2-way Component System with Aluminum Dome Tweeters This is a general for sale post, and I cannot confirm fitment sizes for any specific...
  6. H

car has recently started to run rich

Many months ago, my car started to run rich, and MPG was down by a god bit, like 2-3 mpg in city driving. Lots of black smoke out of the exhaust, which is a new behavior Car is an early 2006 with 36k miles and has APR Stage 2 with turbo-back RSC exhaust, Forge DV, and EJ FMIC and have had all...
  7. H

FS: EJ PCV Fix, EJ TB Pipe, MKV Trim Pieces, HID Ballasts

FS: MKV Trim Pieces, HID Ballasts 4 Door MKV Door Trim - $15 - BRAND NEW - Received the wrong part as I have a 2 door and not 4 door MKV Radio/AC Trim for non-Climatronic - $30 - BRAND NEW, never opened - Received the wrong part as I have climatronic Generic HID Ballasts - $25 - NO BULBS...
  8. H

FS: 17" Classix w/RE050's, 25k miles - $450 - Central FL local pickup ONLY

17' Classix with OEM Bridgestone Potenza RE050's 25k miles on the rims and tires NO curb rash, or major scratches, rims in excellent shape NO TPMS $450 WILL NOT SHIP. Please don't ask. You must pickup local in the Central Florida area. I am in Orlando but will drive up to 50 miles to meet...
  9. H

HPFP with cam version "A"

I have cam A and my next logical mod is a HPFP. Would like to put together a little list of who is running a HPFP on the A cam. Please list the following: 1) Which HPFP 2) How many miles on car total 3) How many miles since HPFP installed 4) How frequently do you check your follower 5) Have...
  10. H

P/N's for PCV/Breather Tube

I am going to practively replace my PCV/Breather Tube. Checkered Flag gaveme the following P/N's. Not sure which I exactly need or there are different P/N's which are correct 06F-103-483-E - PCV Valve Gasket 06F-129-101-E - PCV Valve 06F-103-221-F - Vent Hose 06F-103-235-A - Breather Tube...
  11. H

Anyone with factory install MFD2 NAV and VAG-COM out there?

Ideally, if you have a 2006 GTI with factory intstalled NAV and Package 2, that would match closest, but I don't think there were really any sound system options aside from Premium 7 radio or MFD2 NAV, so it shouldn't matter. I need to know what the coding shows for Module 56-Radio shows in...
  12. H

Need confirmation on LED use

Just want to re-confirm that I can safely put "wedge" style (W5W/194/168) bulbs in the city lights and parking lights without having any bulb out or flickering issues? And NO load equilizer/resistor is necessary? Likewise, I can put in LED bulbs in all the interior locations without the same...
  13. H

PCV

I've got a PCV problem. Lots of oil was found in my piping when putting on my EJ FMIC. I want to replace the parts, but am confused. Does someone have the low-down on the various PCV revision's? ECS shows Revision "E" as the current one and "G" is no longer available, and that a replacement...
  14. H

AVIC-D3 package from crutchfield

If I read another post correctly, if you buy an AVIC-D3 from crutchfield, you get a free wiring harness, mounting kit, and trim plate. Is this correct? Does anyone know if those pieces are the same ones that people recommend using in other threads? Does anyone have a picture of the trim...
  15. H

DIY: HID Fogs with OEM Projector Fog Housings + CANBUS fix

This DIY is for those who have purchased OEM Projector Fog housings and HIDs for their foglights. This DIY details the use of the ECS Projector fog kit which includes an electrical harness adaptor, as well as the CANBUS fix. Your parts may differ. Proceed at your own risk!! The following...
  16. H

GHL TBE

Looking for some thoughts on GHL TBE? Going to look at a used one next week, comes with metal cat, resonater, and straight pipe. Pictures show it in excellent condition. It's the dual tip version (not quad). Listened to a couple clips on youtube, but it's hard to judge stuff by those...
  17. H

HID fogs

How difficult is it to put in HID fogs? Anyone have a link to a DIY or some pictures? Is any modification needed to the fog light housing, or is there a drop-in bulb kit available, then just mount the inverters/ballasts and splice into existing wiring? Do any of the sponsors/trusted vendors...
  18. H

Clear capsule, stock wattage, 4000-4300K fog bulbs

Anyone have a recommendation for a clear capsule, stock wattage, and 4000-4300K fog bulb? I have a set of the Hoen xenonmatch and I'm not liking them a whole lot right now when they are off, because the blue capsule in the reflector housing against the CW car doesn't look so great IMO. I want...
  19. H

Mounting screws for under seat bin

Can anyone give me a specific screw type/size that I can find at Home Depot/Lowes for mounting the under seat bin? When I ordered mine from Checkered Flag, I didn't ask about any hardware, and since they sell individual parts, and not "kits", I didn't get any screws. I also did not get the...
  20. H

Spring question: US/Euro/DriveGear and Eibach/Vogtland

Can't find any confirmation as to if the late 07 and 08 US spec springs used on GTI's is the same Euro spring, does anyone know? As far as DriverGear springs, this is an Eibach spring made specifically for VW as I understand it. This is lower then the late 07/08 US spring and Euro spring...