GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

FS: Huffs, Steel Winters, and Weather tech mats (Milwaukee)

$250 takes it all 16" steel wheels with Perelli Winter Carving Edge. -surface rust and some but not much tread left 18" Huffs with kumho ecsta spt -again, some tread left but not much. Driver and passenger WeatherTech floor mats. More images available here
  2. Z

FS: Huffs and 2 winter setups (Milwaukee)

16" steel wheels with Perelli Winter Carving Edge. $100 -surface rust and some but not much tread left 17" Sport Edition F7 with Michelin X-ice Xi3 $800 -New last year, only used about half the winter, excellent trend, one rim with some curb rash. 18" Huffs with kumho ecsta spt $200 -again, some...
  3. Z

FS: 4 18" OEM Huffs with tpms $300 Milwaukee

All four tires do have a little curb rash but are in otherwise good condition. Mounted with Kumho Ecsta SPT tires. Some tread left but not a lot. One tire has a bulge. I also have two Dunlop SP Sport tire with at least 75% tread left I'll toss in.
  4. Z

Camp dub images

Did a little camping over the weekend up at Point Beach, and this is who all showed up on the first night. passat gl wagon, gli, tdi and my gti and a few more for good measure
  5. Z

Cd changer dimensions

Anybody know the dimensions of the cd changer for the center console?
  6. Z

Sirius Car Dock

I have the factory sirius receiver in my car, but would like to know, is there a portable receiver with a car & home dock that can be controlled with the stock head unit? So I can have the receiver tucked away somewhere, but easily grab it and bring it inside with me.