GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ruffellprefley

2008 gti part-out

Parts pulled from a 2008 GTI which went mostly back to stock for trade-in. Textured black euro mirror caps: $60 shipped Product page In.Pro Smoked Turn Signals: $50 shipped Similar product page Parts4Euro.com Clear Sidemarkers: $40 shipped Hatch lock mechanism (painted): $50 shipped...
  2. ruffellprefley

FS: 2008 (MkV) GTI 2-Door 6-Speed, mildly modded, PNW

Lightly Modded, well cared for, one-owner, non-smoker. Mileage is around 72k, but goes up as it's my daily. Tires are probably needing replaced in the next few months. I've got all service receipts plus a log of the car's gas mileage since new. Recent service included new spark plugs and fuel...
  3. ruffellprefley

ruffellprefley's picture thread

it's really just a train tressel... very small. it's on hwy 43 between portland and lake oswego, right where terwilliger blvd intersects hwy 43.
  4. ruffellprefley

09:09:09 09/09/09

anyone doing anything special today? maybe at 9:09 and 9 seconds?
  5. ruffellprefley

Lance Armstrong - Tour de France

Anyone else keeping watch on this? Armstrong is amazing me. beat testicular cancer, won the tour 7 times, (the last time being in 2005), retired for 4 years, is 38 years old, and is still kicking some ass.
  6. ruffellprefley

FS: Madden 08/NBA 2k8 for Xbox 360

Madden '08 for Xbox 360 - 25 shipped or 20 picked up NBA 2k8 for Xbox 360 -25 shipped or 20 picked up
  7. ruffellprefley

FS: front lip and rear valance

FOR SALE: MKV GTI front lip (textured) - $80 obo plus you pay shipping MKV GTI rear valance (textured) - $120 obo plus you pay shipping more images of all sale items at my flickr account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/r...0422/
  8. ruffellprefley

cafepress.com's usage terms

so... there's this shirt that i want to have printed. just one for me and one for my girlfriend. 1) it features a certain basketball player's face superimposed on godzilla's head, with the team jersey also on godzilla's body. 2) it has the team logo and the name of the team. i've read the...
  9. ruffellprefley

wheel ID please!

saw these wheels on an audi a4 wagon today on my way home from work... anyone know the name of them? i've found out that they're from the 2008 a4 special edition... but they're different from the "18 inch Y Spoke Wheel Item Number: 8E0071495 1ZL " on the audi page: the wheels below are...
  10. ruffellprefley

Rear hatch emblem

So, I'm on a quest to find a rear hatch emblem (the one on the latch) but i know that vw only sells the whole mechanism for > $200. short of buying one off somebody or finding one off of a wrecked mkv, what are our options? is there a front emblem from a different model/year of vw that could...
  11. ruffellprefley

Rear VW emblem fell off!

you'll have to find someone who's selling one privately. vw only sells the entire mechanism, which is a couple hundred bucks
  12. ruffellprefley

iPhone program PocketDyno

There's now a FREE dyno program for the iphone. it's called PocketDyno. I downloaded it but haven't tested it out yet. let's make this the thread where we chime in on reviews
  13. ruffellprefley

r-line fog grille with front tow hook?

Anyone have the r-line fog grilles installed and use the front tow hook? i'm wondering how much of the grille has to be cut away. i want to put a license plate mount into the tow hook bolt hole
  14. ruffellprefley

ruffellprefley's picture thread

just following the trend... more pictures can be seen on my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ruffellprefley/ brand new: after the modding has begun:
  15. ruffellprefley

VF Short Shifter install problem (big pics)

i installed my VF-Engineering SS kit a while back, and when i did it the first time (and again the second time) i ran into a minor problem. when i shift into reverse, unless i do it really slowly, the weighted end of the shifter arm hits into the engine just beneath the battery box. all gears...
  16. ruffellprefley

anyone know these audi wheels?

i see these wheels on a lava grey pearl a3 near my house every day and they look awesome (on that car). wondering what they're called
  17. ruffellprefley

updated pics

done a few things to my car but the weather has been crap until today. washed up and went out on a shoot: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 HDR 9 HDR 10 HDR 11 HDR 12 HDR when i was in this random parking structure, i noticed something on the ground, and it was a scarf. and it HAPPENED to be...
  18. ruffellprefley

driver's side lumbar support

for starters, i've got the interlagos seats (2008 gti) with the cold weather (heated seats) package without power adjusting anything. i noticed that my passenger seat has a lumbar support adjustment dial but my driver's side seat does not. i can feel through the fabric of the seat that there...
  19. ruffellprefley

new grille = new thread

i haven't done an official photoshoot with the new grille because i don't have all the pieces yet. i'm still waiting on my r-line fog inserts, but here's what it looks like so far: with the gt lower grille and no holes in the shield for the plate holder, i had to get a little inventive. i...