GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MKSeven

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Just heard about what happened to Jim, not happy news on my BDAY :( He was a great guy and I enjoyed messaging him on the threads. RIP buddy, my condolences are with him and his family.
  2. MKSeven

Just saw this on my birthday :( Not happy to hear the news at all. RIP Jim , keep those engines...

Just saw this on my birthday :( Not happy to hear the news at all. RIP Jim , keep those engines revving up there !
  3. MKSeven

Any one a bug expert?

Well shit. That looks like a lot of damage. Glad you got your situation taken care of. Hopefully next week I can get an exterminator to come in. It's been busy for them the last couple of weeks. Thanks for the tips.
  4. MKSeven

Any one a bug expert?

Dope. I think that may be the best way about it. I'll pick some up at the store tomorrow morning while I'm out.
  5. MKSeven

Any one a bug expert?

Well shit, I could see that being the case. They don't look like termites at all, so carpenter ants could be the case. In Las Vegas, we do have some carpenter ants (not as bad up north) but they're still out here. As for size, they're pretty small. They've been attracted to monitor light. They...
  6. MKSeven

Any one a bug expert?

"It was at this moment, Keehs knew, he fucked up."
  7. MKSeven

Any one a bug expert?

I remember seeing my first flying roach, I've never lost my Man card so fast.
  8. MKSeven

Any one a bug expert?

They've been hanging a lot around my PC and such. Not sure if they're attracted to it or not... :/
  9. MKSeven

Any one a bug expert?

I dont believe they are termites. But I'd be in a sticky situation if they were :(
  10. MKSeven

Any one a bug expert?

yeah they're just annoying because they can fly.
  11. MKSeven

Any one a bug expert?

imho it looks like a flying ant. But maybe I could be wrong. IF it is a termite, then that's not good because they could be hanging around my wall. Which could explain why theres been so many holes in it lately. :/
  12. MKSeven

Any one a bug expert?

(Yes that's a wing as well.) So gross. >_<
  13. MKSeven

Any one a bug expert?

Need help identifying a bug. It's been driving me insane, but I'm 90% sure these bugs are flying ants.
  14. MKSeven

TV streaming and YouTube with CarTube on Android Auto (NO root)

Yes. It is an app, I tried to use this app before in my car and it didn't work. I believe one of the patches messed it up for me. Haven't touched it since.
  15. MKSeven

TV streaming and YouTube with CarTube on Android Auto (NO root)

I really feel like they're going to patch this in the next android update lol.
  16. MKSeven

New Member here

While this is a VAG community, a little odd posting this here. Welcome to the forum.