GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BossDuB27

In search of 12mm wheel spacers

Anyone know of a good site for (4) 12mm wheel spacers? ECS wants ~$80 for a pair wtf :yikes:
  2. BossDuB27

WTT: Mercedes benz alphards for detroits +cash

Im looking for someone that is willing to trade my alphards for their mk6 detroits + some cash. The alphards have good front tires but need new rears soon. No huffs, classix, denvers etc. only detroits Will have pics of the alphards soon Preferably someone in FL
  3. BossDuB27

Last kegger we had with wasWASREDSTRIPES

He got so shitfaced
  4. BossDuB27

ITT: Free candy and nudes

5. BossDuB27

FS: Airlift XL rear bags and RE5 + D-cups

As some of you know I got rid of my air ride a few months back. However I still have (2) sets of rear bags left that were never sold. Airlift XL rears with brand new shocks $200 OBO + shipping and Slam Specialties RE-5 bags with dorbritz d-cups $150 OBO + shipping
  6. BossDuB27

US spec tinted tails

They OEM US spec tinted tails with LED sidemarkers on each side. Brand NEW in box never been used or even test fitted. Retail for $328 Selling for $250 shipped These are the only pics I could find of them
  7. BossDuB27

Nitto Neo gens for sale

All have a good amount of tread left. (2) 215/40/18 Nitto Neo Gens $100 for both (Retail for $130/each) (1) 205/40/18 Nitto Neo Gen $70 (Retails for $118) Will sell all 3 for $150 I'll post some pics later
  8. BossDuB27

FS: Denvers + Tires

I bought these about 2 months ago from a local who plastidipped them. All have tires but 2 could be replaced because they're pretty bald All 4 are in good condition underneath the plastidip, only 1 has some slight curb rash. $350 OBO need to sell ASAP so im open to all reasonable offers...
  9. BossDuB27

Fast Five (Full Movie)

3nFYd-YsLyo&feature=player_embedded Quality/screen gets better about 5 mins in
  10. BossDuB27

WTB: Any 5x112 wheels in either 17" or 18" ASAP (So.Fla)

Im looking to buy any wheels to run on my MKV GTI for the time being. They MUST have tires and be 5x112. Im looking to buy them ASAP. Preferably in the next few days. Not looking to spend more than 350
  11. BossDuB27

Need help finding this part. Any suggestions??

Last time I was working on my suspension I managed to mess up the easiest part of the swap and cross thread the bolt that holds the shock in place (I really do not know how I managed to do this). I would really prefer getting this part off of someone with a crashed GTI so I do not have to go...
  12. BossDuB27

FT/FS Mercedes Benz Alphards

I want to get rid of my alphards and either trade straight up for something else (with tires) or trade for stocks (with tires) + cash. The alphards have tires and the rears are perfect but the fronts could use new tires especially since one tire has a bubble. There is only curb rash on one tire...
  13. BossDuB27

No comment

14. BossDuB27

Cyber Monday

Anyone know of some good deals tomorrow?
  15. BossDuB27

Simply Clean II

I didn't take any pics at the show yesterday so this is just a collection of pictures that others took. 1.8btlover AlexVR My ugly thing
  16. BossDuB27

This is what is wrong with America

While browsing Hypebeast I stumbled on this thread. It's about a dude who was at DD while a robbery was taking place and decided to stop it. Now some of the guys on the forum are calling him out for doing a good deed and "ruining the thugs hustle". Any thoughts...
  17. BossDuB27

Need notch in central florida

Im looking everywhere to get notched before fixx and SC2 but everyone charges up the ass. Is there anyone in the central florida area who could notch the passenger side. If you or somebody you know could help me out please let me know ASAP. Thanks
  18. BossDuB27

Heaven on earth

http://fatlace.com/slammedsociety/hella-wheels-japan/ http://www.tire-ichiba.co.jp/
  19. BossDuB27

Need help with essay topic

This is one of the questions on my midterm and im having a difficult time finding something to write about. Think about the revolutionary change that occurred at the beginning of the 20th century, giving the rise to the dramatic shift in cultural values that we call Modernism. Keep in mind...