1. GTIfan99

CSB3: 2x4 Method Proves Inferior To Koni Struts

Congrats. Austin is a fantastic city.
  2. GTIfan99

The spin off Day of Defeat was better. 🤷‍♂️
  3. GTIfan99

I bought the new remastered entire HL library when it was on sale, so I've been enjoying playing HL1. It was the first game to jump scare me.
  4. GTIfan99

I'm thinking about going back and playing the Fall Out games too. My wife and I have been enjoying the series and she only recently started gaming with me (started during pandemic) so she'd really enjoy it. We do gaming nights on Fridays. She's not that good in combat in games and still gets...
  5. GTIfan99

iracing Planet Crafter 7D2D Conan Valheim I've also been replaying the Half Life games.
  6. GTIfan99

That's the way I'm headed. Tired of having to juggle which games I have installed. I built it back in the 1070ti days with a 250MB SSD and 1TB 7200rpm. I've updated almost everything since except the drives.
  7. GTIfan99

I've got a drive going bad on my gaming PC and need to swap it out. SSD drives are stupid cheap right now.
  8. GTIfan99

We have a custom furniture wood working company here named Morning Wood.
  9. GTIfan99

You forgot the 2 x 4. PayPal $3 and I'll send you one.
  10. GTIfan99

My tire rack came with grade 0 lag bolts, I replaced before mounting. Reviews for the rack had bolts fail and tires/ wheels fall on the their cars. That would suck so bad.
  11. GTIfan99

Do you have two pennies to rub together?
  12. GTIfan99

Sand and grease. Still couldn't get the last 3/4 in. seated correctly. Finally just dropped the car and backed it down the driveway. As soon as the car went off lip of drive, it seated and shaved a bunch of yellow paint off. Not the right way, but I was over it at 2am.
  13. GTIfan99

I had swapped springs 3 times already with the stock shocks. No issues. The konis are chunky and a pain to get into the knuckles and it took a lot longer to get the Eurosport camber kit into the hats. Just buy the assembled ones.
  14. GTIfan99

That's better time than when I installed Konis. Took 3 of us from 3p to 2a because the stupid paint on them.
  15. GTIfan99

*Some assembly required.
  16. GTIfan99

I'm playing taxi driver to my wife and all her friends this weekend. It's the annual club tennis championships and the parking lot is packed so I'll picking them up and driving them to and from their matches. On the bright side, I get to see fit legs in tennis skirts all weekend.
  17. GTIfan99

None of that sounds fun.
  18. GTIfan99

Forum wasn't loading for awhile this afternoon. I thought we were all goners.
  19. GTIfan99

Mk7/8 gearing is stupid tall. 2nd gear should top out at 62 mph. Car would be so much more fun.
  20. GTIfan99

My Jimmies are rustled.