GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Immaculately kept 2005 VW Golf GTI 2.0 FSI Turbo - 6 Speed Manual

For sale is my Immaculately kept 2005 VW Golf GTI 2.0 FSI Turbo - 6 Speed Manual. Living in the city, I hardly ever drive it anymore and so its time for it to go. Extremely low KM/s, only ever hand washed, full service history and never driven in the rain. It is basically brand new! Location...
  2. R

Poor Reception RCD510

Hey Guys I have installed a RCD510 in my 2005 Golf GTI and seem to have poor reception, sometimes I get static even in the city. I have done some reading but cant find anyone that has had a similar problem, I also cannot seem to find any cars on the road like mine. I do NOT have a roof...
  3. R

Borrow a VDS Cable

Delete
  4. R

Upgrade RCD 510, CANBUS but still Powerdrain

Hey Guys Since installing my RCD510 and replacing the CANBUS, I am still experiencing power drain - This is not dramatic; however, after 1 week of not driving the car turns over a fair few times before it starts. After two weeks its totally dead. The battery is 6 months old, genuine VW. I am...
  5. R

MKV Drivers side mirror glass loose

Hi All As the title suggests, the drivers side mirror glass has come loose and started to wobble. I investigated last night and it seems the glass has come loose from a black rubber like surface and there is only a 20c piece of white adhesive in the top left corner holding it on. I am guessing...
  6. R

2 Errors after CAN Gateway Upgrade

Hi Guys I have upgraded my CAN Gateway for my RCD510 install and I have two errors that I cannot get rid of, maybe someone can help? Wednesday,31,July,2013,20:08:55:60875 VCDS Version: Release 11.11.6 (x64) Address 46: Central Conv. Labels: 1K0-959-433-MIN.clb Control Module Part Number: 1K0...
  7. R

2 Errors after CAN Gateway Upgrade

Hi Guys I have upgraded my CAN Gateway for my RCD510 install and I have two errors that I cannot get rid of, maybe someone can help? Wednesday,31,July,2013,20:08:55:60875 VCDS Version: Release 11.11.6 (x64) Address 46: Central Conv. Labels: 1K0-959-433-MIN.clb Control...
  8. R

CAN Gateway HW question

Hi All I have just purchased a new CAN Gateway for my RCD510 upgrade: 7N0 907 530 AA HW: 7N0 907 530G I have had quite a bit or trouble coding it, none of the long coding is available either... another forum member has made me aware that my HW version is different to the original 1K0 907...
  9. R

CAN Gateway Upgrade - Now nothing works!

Hi All I am in the process of upgrading to a RCD510 on my 2005 MKV GTI and therefore also upgrading the CAN Gateway. Current Gateway: Part No: 1K0 907 530 E (1K0907530E) New CAN Gateway I purchased off eBay: Part No: 7N0907530AA URL: VW CAN BUS Gateway RNS510 RCD510 RNS315 RNS310 7N0907530AA...
  10. R

CAN Gateway Upgrade - Now nothing works!

Hi All I am in the process of upgrading to a RCD510 on my 2005 MKV GTI and therefore also upgrading the CAN Gateway. Current Gateway: Part No: 1K0 907 530 E (1K0907530E) New CAN Gateway I purchased off eBay: Part No: 7N0907530AA URL: VW CAN BUS Gateway RNS510 RCD510 RNS315 RNS310 7N0907530AA...
  11. R

Borrow a VAGCOM in Melbourne, Southbank

Hi All I have just received my new RCD510 and CANBUS Gateway! I am looking at doing my install this weekend; however, have been advised not to drive the car without first reprogramming the gateway. Since I don't have a VCDS cable I can't install then drive to someone who has one to reprogram...
  12. R

VW Service Place Melbourne

Hi Guys I have spent hours going through hundreds of threads about VW places in Melbourne and some threads say some a good and then another thread says how horrible they are and that they scratch cars etc... Does anyone have a dealer that they go to (in the city vicinity) that is decent - I'm...
  13. R

Golf MKV GTI Headlight Problem

Hey Guys I have a GTI that originally came with VW Halogen Headlights (http://www.my-gti.com/wp-content/uploads/volkswagen_golf_mk5_halogen_headlight_black_gti.jpg) I proceeded to purchase a HID kit and such purchased after market Hella Projector housings that came with H7 Bulbs (here...
  14. R

Borrow VAG-COM in Vic

Hi Guys I was wondering if anyone in Melbourne (CBD Area) had a VAG-Com I could borrow. I am having an issue with my Climate control whereby when I put on the heater it only seems to be blowing out hot air on the passenger side and no longer on the drivers side. All that comes out on the...
  15. R

Like New MKV Halogen Headlights (Set)

Hi Guys I upgraded my car to Xenon recently and so I have my original factory Halogen Headlight housing for sale. These are a complete set, L&R. They are in good condition and have no damage to them. They come with all brand new globes Any Interest, please let me know :D Asking Price...
  16. R

MKV Halogen Headlights (Set)

Hi Guys I upgraded my car to Xenon recently and so I have my original factory Halogen Headlight housing for sale. These are a complete set, L&R. They are in good condition and have no damage to them. They come with all brand new globes Any Interest, please let me know :D Asking Price...
  17. R

VCDS in Adelaide - URGENT

Hey Guys I urgently need a VCDS - HEX-USB+CAN to run an AutoScan on my Golf MKV Or could i borrow someones VCDS and pay a deposit or something while I borrow it? Can anyone help me? Cheers!
  18. R

VagCom Code for HID's Present?

Hey Guys I have found a place in Adelaide that is willing to set my VCDS to show as "Xenon's Present" since i have HID's in Projector Housings; however, they are mainly a Porsche dealer and are not sure where they need to look for the setting and what they have to do to enable it, could someone...
  19. R

HID Problem

Hey Guys I recently replaced my HID's that I have had installed for about 4 years as the ballasts went. Te original kit I had installed was connected via a wire harness (relay) so that I wouldn't damage the original stock wiring as there used to be reflector housings and halogens in the car. I...
  20. R

HID VCDS Code

Hey Guys I recently removed my resistors from my HID install becuase i wanted everything to be plug and play and no longer have ugly soldered parts under the hood. Since removing them my automatic headlights obviously dont work anymore as the HID's only draw 35w so the car thinks there is a...