GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. boxster

Newing GTI - RS

This is a Japanese tuning firm called NEWING. They are making some nice bodykits and other stuff for the Golf V. This is certainly one of the nicest front facia I’ve seen so far, ofcourse once the original grills are fitted back. Don't ask me for prices, just visit their web site at...
  2. boxster

Autocar hot hatch shoot out

This weeks Autocar has a big shootout between all the best hot hatches, the GTI is doing well, but the winner of the lot was the Renault Megane. The following were the tested hot hatch pile (in no particular order): VW Golf GTI Peugeot 207 GT Ford Fiesta ST VW Golf R32 Fiat Panda Mini Cooper...
  3. boxster

GTI vs Megane

Not sure if you've seen this...maybe the benefits of cup chasis and 30 extra horses helps the Megane.:iono: http://www.evo.co.uk/videos/trackdayvideos/205152/renaultsport.html
  4. boxster

Dubai GTI Cup

Middle east buddies, let's plan to go to this event in Dubai, it will be a fun day...:smile:
  5. boxster

New GTI Wing-Lip

From Zender costing 155 Euro.
  6. boxster

A 575 Horses R32

Has anyone seen this...:eek: More details here...
  7. boxster

Middle-east Resouce Centre

Hey all, how about creating and sharing our own resource centre for the middle-east based MK-V owners here. This can be in a form of web links or a simple contact details. Any further ideas are welcome. Here is my share:- 1- Chip upgrade to 40 hp from Digitec Performance Center which is...
  8. boxster

Finally Pics of my RS

For those who have been requesting, I finally managed to take a couple of pics.....Let's hear your comments:smile: