GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. slow-pez

VAGCOM?

im in newport. but will travel anybody in corvallis/albany/salem/eugene
  2. slow-pez

FS: 4 TPMS

4 TPMS @ $25 each plus shipping. pics on request via text.
  3. slow-pez

Samsung Epic 4G

used, still in excellent condition. my mom found it. its email locked, so if youll have deal with that. its a sprint phone. i can text a pic but ill post one later 200 or best offer.
  4. slow-pez

FS: FK Highsports

SOLD.
  5. slow-pez

tail light damage repair?

does anybody know how to repair a damaged tail light. i have an LED set and the clear lense is broken. can i warm it up and pull it apart? like a headlight?
  6. slow-pez

FS: LED taillights

pics soon. i received these about a year ago form a forum member. He sold them to me BROKEN and didnt tell me. i never installed them or tried to get them fixed. anyway.... LED tails for sale with a broken lens. maybe somebody can fix them. $150 obo shipped i can text pics if you pm me.
  7. slow-pez

i need my OZs rebuilt

i need my OZ superleggera IIIs rebuilt. i wanted to pull all 4 apart, but i decided to just do 2. currently theyre 19x8 with 1" lips, and want to change the lips to 2" for 19x9s(i know it wont quite add up) other than tirerack does anybody know who does OZ?
  8. slow-pez

FS: GTI rear parcel tray

SOLD
  9. slow-pez

WTB: H&R super sport springs

looking for super sports shipped to 97365. im giving the forum a try before i buy new. also if you have koni sport adjustables ill take them too. for the setup i have FK highsports to trade, but its on the car right now.
  10. slow-pez

grinding/rattle type sound?

Im getting a rattle/grinding sound from the rear passenger side, started as a brushing sound, then went to the other sound. currently on FKs, i forget which ones(non-adjustable). im not too low in the back, and fronts are all the way down. Could it be the wheel bearings? if so can i do it in...
  11. slow-pez

android phone apps/widgets

post your android apps and widgets!! i have att, and just got the backflip. seems like a good fone so far. so post what u have me: 3 chappelle show soundboard apps: clayton bigsby,samuel jackson and tyrone biggums calorie counter(still havent used) pandora weather widget along with 2...
  12. slow-pez

so... how the hell...

do i remove the door panels to swap out my speakers? tried search. tried vortex. no luck. also can anyone confirm the speaker sizes? crutchfield show a bunch of options.
  13. slow-pez

BBS RS for sale or trade

17x8 +50 17x9 +53 5x114.3 wobble bolts included powdercoated tornado red about 6 months ago and still look excellent. polished lips, .5 in front and 1" in back and all new bolts. tires are 225/45 all around. fronts will need replacing, the backs have some life left. maybe 5/32? Racing team...
  14. slow-pez

FS: BSH stg2+ upgrade catch can...

I decided not to install my BSH STG2+ "upgrade" catch can. its the larger can offered exclusively by DBC performance. it was an impulse buy. I figure, why mess with my currents set up. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4501166 these went for $135 shipped, im asking 110 shipped pics...
  15. slow-pez

Eurojet boost gauge

here it is! http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4436823
  16. slow-pez

FS: OEM fog lights

off my GTI, just replaced them with projectors. oem reflectors style. new price 115 shipped
  17. slow-pez

oem S3 or vf eng intercoolers?

thinking about one. dont know which one. which will be best for my set up? ej tbe, bsh stg2 pcv, ns intake, apr stg2, ej tb pipe, awe dv and ns pulley. looking to get a fuel pump and ecu upgrade after that. let me know what you guys think and why. thanks fellas
  18. slow-pez

Feeler: FK Highsport Coilovers

i wanna buy the buy the FK Powertec Sport Edition+. i have highsports on the car right now, but want to see if there are buyers interested in my current setup. FK Highsports with approx. 5-6k miles(might even be less) in good condition. "Good" meaning theyre used. collars arent seized and lubed...
  19. slow-pez

FS: OEM HPFP

used an easy going 5k miles. perfect for APR rebuild or rebuild it yourself with the other kits out there. i was going to use it but needed to buy tires instead. "H" version $140obo shipped
  20. slow-pez

does anybody know what the hell is going on

:hitcomputer::hitcomputer: with hotmail, windows live hotmail shit and why i cant access my email cuz i dont have an inbox anymore or some stupid shit!!! i cant get to my email nor do i know what the fuck is goning on:mad0259::mad0259::mad0259::mad0259: