GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Alexvr

FS: 17x4.5 Lips for Work Wheels vs-xx equips

I have a pair (2) of 17x4.5 wide lips for work wheels. They will fit vs-xx or equips, or anything with the same amount of bolt holes. They were mounted for a day then taken off so basically brand new. I will let them go for $370 shipped. text me or pm me for faster reply or any other questions...
  2. Alexvr

Gf's CC, shit on me, that is all...

true story lol , thanks to danny draczgti for the pictures, wheels are VIP Modulars 110 19x9.5, 19x10.5 http://www.flickr.com/photos/28015087@N05/6967442629/sizes/z/in/set-72157629548077497/
  3. Alexvr

FS: MANUAL AIR RIDE KIT

MK4 Complete Air Ride or can work for MK5, MK6 minus the front bags. (Pics soon to come) Management w/ rear Bags $700 Management w/ MK4 Front Bags $1350 + shipping -XL Airlift Mk4 fronts Used -XL Airlift Mk4 Rears (missing top Bracket 100) Used -5 gallon tank New -4 paddle switches New...
  4. Alexvr

Body work and New wheels ... KooL-AiD

Decided to rebuild the works. They were originally 17x8x9 et 35 all around and i looked and looked for a new set of lips but couldnt find anything so i just slapped them on the gf mk4 and got the borbets. A few months ago i saw vr wheels had began to sell wide lips for the works so i had to get...
  5. Alexvr

FS BADGLESS HONEY COMB GRILLE

$100 shipped, i was going to put it on but decided to keep my jetta one instead
  6. Alexvr

FS: BORBET TYPE A CAPS & CAP LOCKS

No need for these anymore, i have an extra set of Borbet Tyoe A center caps painted white. they are in a fair condition. I also have a set of 4 screws with tool for the caps, shipped from germany. Caps - $100 Lock Screws and Tool - $40 + shipping and paypal fees :)
  7. Alexvr

FS: JETTA GRILLE, GTI GRILLE, AND GTI SWAY BAR

Up for grabs i have a jetta grille with a pearl white shield, spare chrome shield, spare machined look emblem, driver cracked jetta fog, and spare chrome bars(2nd row, 4th row, and left 3rd bar). I also have a gti grille painted shitty but in good condition. Last but not least a stock front gti...
  8. Alexvr

Euro Car Enthusiasts Tuesday Meets Broward County Florida

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000447470441&success=1#!/groups/229015187153373/ Welcome to the Tuesdays Ale House Euro Meet, where enthusiast of all kinds come together. Whether your slammed or not, modded or stock, fast or slow, this is a place for all like minded people to share...
  9. Alexvr

WTB BUMPER HEADLIGHT WASHER COVERS

looking for a set of washer covers without the washer part. any color, anyone have a set?
  10. Alexvr

BBS bolts on Works, can I?

left side is a bbs bolt, right is a work. There is a bit to much play in the barrel, is that safe or is it ok to use? they are thinner then then the works. im looking into getting gold bolts and bbs is the only ones i can find.
  11. Alexvr

Pic Request of 205 45 on 10.5x17

cant seem to find anyone running this. im trying to use my fairly new tires on a 10.5 but im not sure if it will work. i know 215 would, stretch is a must :)
  12. Alexvr

Widening 8.5 et13 barrels for fronts, whats the max?

I currently have 8.5 et13 up front on bags, and i want to widen them an inch which would make it a 9.5 et 26 if im not mistaken, since I'm widening the barrel. Therefore what is the most I can add to the barrel without rubbing on the bags? I usually drive at 35psi up front or should I just stick...
  13. Alexvr

FS: 2 HTC EVO 4G BLACK & WHITE

I have 2 HTC Evos from sprint that i want to sell. I am asking $250 for the black one and $300 for the white. They are in great condition and work flawless, just time to ungrade. Both are 5 months old and they also come with case mate cases which are another $25 each. They also come with boxes...
  14. Alexvr

Euro R Tail lights recoding help plz!

i have had my r tails on the car for 2 years now, with a rear left, right brake light out warning and i cant seem to figure out why. i switched up the pins in the front and behind the lights and they work perfect but i just have a dam light out. does anyone know what it can be? i have an 09 if...
  15. Alexvr

Installed Leather Seats and need HELP!!

I recently installed leather seats and now i have a airbag light for the passenger seat. I am aware that it needs coding but what do i change for it? i also want to make the lumbar work, i know theres a harness but can anyone direct me to a link, thanks in advance !!
  16. Alexvr

Klutch, KooL-AID, Borbets

thank you jordan donnely and klutch for making this happen. TWOR! http://www.klutchonline.com/blog/koolaid
  17. Alexvr

Weekly Euro Meet in Broward!

Whats poppin my fellow Dubbers! I would like to invite everyone to our Lowe Class meets every Tuesday at 9pm, to come hang out and enjoy the same passion you have with others, the cars!! We relocated about 8 months ago from our other meet down the street due to security but we have still been...
  18. Alexvr

FS: 84 GTI MK1 OR TRADE FOR...

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/2364345513.html here is my mk1 that i didnt have time to ever fix up, quick details in the link above. i am willing to trade for some mkv leather seats, wheels, r brakes, or anything worth an even trade. price is OBO!!! PM me if your interested.
  19. Alexvr

WTB/WTT: LOOKING FOR LEATHERS R32 OR GTI

Like the title says i am looking for leathers. i have a 2 door so i would need 2 dr gti or R seats. i am willing to trade my 09 gti seats plus cash for the leathers, depending on condition, ill see how much i throw down. My next option is trading for a 84 gti mk1 i have that needs a new home. PM...
  20. Alexvr

F.S R32 Headlights, R Front Bumper, R Rear Bumper

My friend is selling parts off his R, they are blue rear r bumper, front bumper and grille, and projector headlights. He is asking 1300 for everything or Front Bumper - 550 Rear Valance = 350 Projectors - 500 Good deal if you ask me, i will be getting pics shortly!! PM me with any questions