GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Enkei LX-M on MKV GTI???

Hey, I just got my MKV, but it seems like no one is even considering the Enkei LX-M rims for their car? Why not. I'm a business man and I want the car to be pretty snazy, but have the OOMPH when i need it...so I figured those rims would be perfect...what do you all think...
  2. M

CALLING ALL MINNESOTAN VW OWNERS!!!

Hey Guys! Just thought we should get to know one another and possibly get together sometimes, and have a small meet or something. Maybe we could get together and go for a cruise...or have a meet at some restaurant or something. Let me know what you all think! I don't care if you have the...
  3. M

BOOST LEVEL on APR STAGE III...

Does anyone know the boost that is run on the APR Stage III kit or the 1.8 GTI? Is it around stock (11) or do they go all the way up to 20lbs? Any info would be great. thanks! -Joe
  4. M

MKV Turbo Kit?

Yes, there were other forums, but they were called other things. Here is the official forum for speculation on a turbo kit for the MKV GTI. It is true that I did speak with APR corporate, and they did tell me that they are having some trouble working with this new FSI motor. They said that...
  5. M

Not easy to MOD MKV's???

Hi all, Just spoke with APR yesterday, and they said that they are going to have a very hard time inventing a turbo kit for the MKV's because of the FSI. I dont know what that means...but I personally was planning on modding the crap out of my MKV, and it looks like the APR chip and the...
  6. M

What will it take to beat an EVO???

Hey all, Just trying to figure out the mods I need. I sold my Evo and bought this because this seemed more practical...and i know the GTI cannot beat an EVO off the line...but if I pulled up next to one going 20, what would it take to pull away from him? I am planning on getting the 91...
  7. M

What kind of exhaust is this???

I'm very interested in what kind of exhaust these are. Does anyone know???