GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

help with new car lease

Edmunds has a great forum to get lease info like money factors and residuals on cars you are interested in. Search google with "Edmunds (car model) lease questions."
  2. G

WTS: 2006 GLI Monster Mats - $40

These rubber floor mats are from my wife's car that we sold a few months back, they are in great shape. Includes the complete set of 4 mats $40 picked up or $40 + actual shipping My ZIP is 94010, you figure out how much it would cost if you want it shipped. Located in the Sf Bay Area.
  3. G

Moved from a GTI to a 2010 WRX

Just wanted to share my initial impressions on the WRX compared to the GTI. I got the Premium version 4 door, last 2010 they had; I got a very good deal. It is MUCK quicker, obviously than the GTI. It is also MUCH softer with lots of body roll, curable with some sway bars and maybe coils later...
  4. G

FS: Motul Specific 5w-40 5L, Mann engine oil filter + fuel filter, 2 oil pan bolts

All this for $50 plus reasonable shipping. EDIT: ADDED 1 MORE FRAM OIL FILTER That's half off for a nice service for your car Face to face and I'll throw in a stock rear sway bar. Located in the SF Bay Area
  5. G

FS: BNIB Cam Follower - $25 shipped

GTI is sold, I have this extra cam follower purchased form ecs tuning 4 months ago. Never been touched. Selling for half price ($25) shipped. http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Engine/Mechanical/ES252809/ Located in the Sf Bay Area
  6. G

FS: NIB front and rear oem brake rotors + Hawk HPS pads $150

I just sold my GTI and I have this stuff in my garage and don't need it... Purchased on ECS a few months back Front and rear standard sized rotors, plain OEM Front and rear Hawk HPS Pads Everything for $150 face to face in the SF bay area This stuff is $420 new.:eyebulge:
  7. G

FS: BSH Pendulum Mount - $75 Shipped!

I have a used BSH Pendulum Mount kit for sale. The kit was used on my car for around 10k miles. It comes with all hardware. It is in perfect shape, no abnormal wear at all. SOLD!!!
  8. G

WTS: KW V1 Coilovers $950 Bay Area

WTS: KW V1 Coilovers $700 !!!!! Bay Area - Will Ship These coilovers were amazing on my car; not too harsh but made the car handle great in the turns. I've put about 7k miles on them and they have plenty of life left. SOLD
  9. G

WTS: Whiteline Anti Lift Kit NIB!!! and RTAB Bushings

I have for sale, new in box, never used, the complete set of Whiteline bushings which will make your car's steering response even sharper. I simply don;t have the time to put these on, however I hear they are fairly easy to mount. Here is a link to the ECS website selling these...
  10. G

Do coilovers come from factory set at optimal height?

I'm having my kw v1 set installed today and I want only a minimal drop, I want them to make the car perform better, not look better. So are the perch settings out of the box the optimal drop? Thanks for the info guys.
  11. G

FS: Denvers with TPMS and OEM Bridgestone Rubber - SF BAY AREA PICK UP - $150.00

I have my old set of Denvers for sale, the wheels do have a fair bit of curb rash but they are straight and solid. They come with tpms and tires that have 75% tread left! Looking for a local sale only in the greater Bay Area. Priced to sell at $150 Pics will be up soon.
  12. G

Help with a big decision....

Hey guys, I'm ready to change things up in terms of what I drive but unlike some other fellow forum members who don't have a clue, I have it narrowed down to throwing a k04 on my 08 gti or leasing a 10 Evo X, with intent to purchase afterward or course. The lease would just bring the initial...
  13. G

FS: New/Unused Bell BR-1 Auto Racing Helmet

I have a new/unused Bell BR-1 Auto racing helmet for sale. This is sized LARGE and is gloss black. This helmet has never been used, I purchased it intending to race but with school have not had the time/money to actually start. As stated this helmet has no use or wear, it was tried on once and...
  14. G

FS: BNIB BSH Endlinks + Hawk HP Plus pads

FS: BNIB Hawk HP Plus pads I have a full set of Hawk HP Plus brake pads FRONT and REAR with brake pad wear sensors. They are also new in box never used. Looking for $150 for the set. Plus shipping and 4% paypal. This is suuuuuper cheap, buy them! I opened the front pads because I was going to...
  15. G

Ordered Hawk HPS pads, recieved HP+ WTF?

Well, I ordered the pads through NAmotorsports but it looks like neuspeed were the actual suppliers from the packaging info... I ordered the set for $175 shipped front and rear, should I just keep these pads, are they REALLY that much louder, I don't really care about dirtiness because I wash...
  16. G

APR Stage 2 v. APR Stage 1 100 Octane

What do you guys think, I haven't seen any 100 octane dynos, are they fairly equivalent?
  17. G

Dogbone insert BOLT part number

Hey guys, does anyone know the part number for a new dogbone insert bolt? I looked in the stickied section of all the parts but it just showed the subframe... any help would be greatly appreciated.
  18. G

FS: Open Fog Grills

Up for sale is a pair of open fog grills. $40 shipped.
  19. G

FS: Full APR RSC Exhaust $1000 - Bay Area

Back up for sale is a full APR exhaust used for 4,000 miles. I tried selling locally but now will ship, the exhaust is all boxed up ready to go.