GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTI-HaPpY

emil performance

EMil Performance.. has anyone heard of that company... im looking at their breaks and rotors... and want some reviews...
  2. GTI-HaPpY

sigh #2

so brought my car to vw beacuse of my epc and engine light they finlly call me back telling me its the high pressure fuel pump.. at irst they werent gonna cover it but now... because of the MANAGER BEING NICE... he gonna cover it under warrenty and they are NOT gonna give me a rental... and...
  3. GTI-HaPpY

sigh

bad day for my baby.. epc light turned on and my turbo aint kicking :frown: i need car pool for work now... anyone wanna be my driver :laughabove: wakakaka
  4. GTI-HaPpY

car lighter socket...

my car lighter socket went out on both the front and the back. i changed the fuse but still out.. any ideas... could it be wiring?
  5. GTI-HaPpY

question...

when i change my breaks do i have to really change to rotors or can i get them refurbished some how... trying to save a couple bucks here..
  6. GTI-HaPpY

ecu diagram

so... does no one have a diagram of the ecu for the mkv?
  7. GTI-HaPpY

looked already

i checked the fourm already but i dont know if i looked enough but i cant seem to find the ECU diagram for the mkv... anyone know where i can get one?
  8. GTI-HaPpY

HEY YOU!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!:thumbsup:thumbup::thumbup:
  9. GTI-HaPpY

hard times..

so im in a bit of a pickle... i owe like $1000 now my insurance is going up cause of the sr-22(because of points).. my L's bout to be suspended.. thats another 500.. and on top of that im currently jobless... i am thinking bout selling my 08 GTI and getting a little cheaper car.. and use the...
  10. GTI-HaPpY

FML

just found out my license got suspended :mad0259::frown: gotta do a stupid sr22.. i hate the state of OREGON!!! worst part is... I DONT EVEN LIVE THERE ANYMORE!!!
  11. GTI-HaPpY

tire light...

so i turned on my car this morning the tire light was on.. so i check the psi.. and all 4 tires read 30... i always have my tires 5 psi lower than standard.. does anyone know what mite be causing this? im going to put 5 more psi on the tires tomorrow to see if it will effect the light sensor.
  12. GTI-HaPpY

syncro seals

So i found out my syncro seals are busted on my tranny... does anyone know if that part is covered by warranty? my car is still under warranty
  13. GTI-HaPpY

front seats wiring?!?

so its been a while since i came onto this site... anyways i was trying to take out my passenger front seat and realize there was a wire running from the floor of the car into the seat... i do not have seat warmers or electric seats... so what are those wires for?!?
  14. GTI-HaPpY

anyone here to show me their town?

here i am in seattle WA, staying in seatac brough my car up here from Cali anyone wanna roll out show me your town?
  15. GTI-HaPpY

mkv? :help:

so does anyone know what does the M.K. stand for in like mk5..?:iono: :iono:
  16. GTI-HaPpY

seattle, washington

seattle, washington / portland, oragon well im going up to seattle washington sometime next week is anyone from there? if so show me around. bring my GTI up there and hoping i can rice it out before i come back to SAN FRANCISCO and get a motorcycle too if i get the chance:thumbup: after seattle...
  17. GTI-HaPpY

im stuck.. lil help?

so i was trying to take off my engine cover.. i did everything this page tole me < http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=365&highlight=remove+engine+cover > but the cover still wouldnt budge i yanked it a lot wiggle.. everything any ideas? 08' GTI stock!!
  18. GTI-HaPpY

OMG

i hate work!!! i hate insurence.. if i dont have insurence i dont have to work any more spend time with my baby<a.k.a. GTI> on the road instead =D
  19. GTI-HaPpY

the cat..

does it really make a difference when you take off your cat? if yes how much difference do you feel? <just wanted some opions before taking or leaving mine>
  20. GTI-HaPpY

SF meet?!?!?!?!

i was just wondering if anyone in the nor*cal or so*cal wanna have a little meet at treasure island sometime this month.. hopefully on 4/20/08 its just a random meet smoke a lil and meet some people from around the bay..