GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

RNS 510 sat nav

Hi guys, I have an RNS 510 sat nav for sale. It looks as new and works 100% guaranteed. Amazing unit and has only been used for about 10,000km. no marks or scratches at all. Selling because I'm selling my car with the original older sat nav. I also have the updated/latest CAN bus cable for...
  2. D

What sort of mailboxes do you have in America?

Hi guys, This is a bit random but I was looking at some houses in America on google earth and I noticed you guys dont seem to have mailboxes out the front of your home in some areas. Just wondering is this common? In Australia, we have a mailbox (usually on a post) out the front of every home...
  3. D

Weight of the sunroof

Hi, I'm looking to buy a GTI for track and want to eliminate weight wherever I can. I'm looking at manual (this is more a driving preference rather than absolute weight saving), 2 door with no extras. I want to try get a GTI without a sunroof as I know it is high weight so it's helpful to...
  4. D

OT Congrats Mark Webber!!!

I'm in shanghai, very drunk now after celebrating Mark's victory in an expat pub haha. Been following his career from the start and always had faith. Waiting for this day for 7 yrs...so happy for him and everyone in Australia who has supported him through his tough years. Take that all you...
  5. D

Have fun guys (NSW)

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25754293-2,00.html
  6. D

Anyone know where I can buy Bridgestone S03's?

Hey guys, I'm pretty much in love with Bridgestone S03's but they have been discontinued for a while now. I have 2 and need another 2 so I can make up a set. Currently I have Eagle F1's on the car which are great in the wet but way too understeery in the dry and noisy as hell. Apart from the...
  7. D

new member - question!

I have the factory sat-nav but don't have the highline MFD...I was under the impression that you get the highline with sat-nav?... My screen says i have 6 CD's but i know i dont, there's no stacker anywhere and it won't let me load them into the dash. Do I have to buy a stacker from VW and how...
  8. D

new member - Melbourne/Brisbane!

Hi all! I'm a new member and just picked up a '06 GTI...i'm totally in love with it! I drove one in Europe last year for a road trip and also around Nurburgring. After that trip, I knew I had to have one :biggrin: Specs- Black 5 door, manual, leather, sat-nav, sunroof, 18" Karthoum factory...