GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTI6120

F/S Ross Tech Hex+Can Vag Com

This bad boy sells for $349 new. SOLD
  2. GTI6120

Oem Gti front grill set.

I have a set of Oem Gti grill, I will sell the entire set including the spare front grill for $230 shipped in the U.S. Oem open fogs Two sets of oem front grills, blacked out red stripe with VW emblem, brand new red stripe with gti emblem Lower oem grill
  3. GTI6120

Oem parts for sale

I have a few mkv parts for sale, all parts are off a 2008 VW Gti. I will update thread as things are sold. Some of these items are huge/heavy and will cost a bundle to ship so pickup would be nice for those. Oem suspension in great condition, about 1k miles on them sold Rear Gti bumper $50 Oem...
  4. GTI6120

Oem fuel pump $200

Oem fuel pump $180 Oem fuel pump in excellent condition, removed from car when it had only 1k on it.sold
  5. GTI6120

Hid igniter $70 each

I have two hid igniters for sale SOLD
  6. GTI6120

Rare 2piece Mercedes wheels

I have a set of 2pc, 5x112, 18 x 8.5 et 44 Genuine Mercedes wheels(made by Ronal) wrapped in Kumho ecsta 4X 225/40 tires. These wheels came on the 2007 cl 550 mostly in Europe and are pretty rare. Wheels are in good condition, tires have 90% tread remaining and includes new amg Affarterbach...
  7. GTI6120

f/s OEM Led tails $320

SOLD SOLD
  8. GTI6120

Rare Mercedes 2 piece Alioth wheels.

Keeping them
  9. GTI6120

SOWO 2012

I know its a bit early but people are already booking/planning to go. I saw a similar thread on Golfmk6 and thought it would be cool to have it here also. I know there's an Event section but not a lot of people look at it. I missed it last year not missing it this year. I am planning on staying...
  10. GTI6120

ID Wheels?

Can anyone identify these mercedes wheels-name, what model they come/came on. Thanks
  11. GTI6120

f/s Mk6 dsg shifter-$200 shipped.

PRICE REDUCED Brand new Mk6 dsg shifter -fits mk5-SOLD SOLD
  12. GTI6120

Feeler-RH ZW4 Wheels

F/S-RH ZW4 Wheels-SOLD SOLD SOLD for sale I have a set of 2-piece RH ZW4 wheels that I purchased brand new 08/10. Specs are: Front-18x8.5, 5x112, ET59 Rear-18x9, 5x112, ET53. They come with 10mm spacers and longer bolts. Tires are Sumitomo HTR ZIII and have only 3k miles on them...
  13. GTI6120

Summer weather=summer wheels.

Beautiful day yesterday, so I put my summer wheels back on. Sorry-cell phone pics.
  14. GTI6120

f/s Brand new projector fogs.

SOLD SOLD I have a brand new set of Ziza projector fogs. Retail is $99 from ECS tuning, will sell for $70+shipping.
  15. GTI6120

S3 injectors-$300 shipped

I have a set(4) of brand new S3 injectors that I was going to use to build my k04-but decided I am ok with the speed I have. Will sell for $300 shipped in the U.S.A.
  16. GTI6120

fs Votex bike tray

No longer for sale I am bringing this thread back to life-Selling my two remaining bike tray's. I have one new in box Votex bike tray and one slightly used-fits OEM Votex roof rack and thule/yakima square style bars. these are the attachments for the non-oem bars-make sure they fit
  17. GTI6120

Inno roof rack fairing

I know some people were looking for fairings that fit the Oem racks without drilling like the Thule. Well, I picked up this Inno fairing and tried it out-fits pretty good-but you have to buy longer bolts to fit around the fat Oem bars.
  18. GTI6120

Mesh vs. Slats

Just changed my grill to Wolfsburg-I am liking it before after
  19. GTI6120

Hot diggidy damn!

"Instead of making yet another pointless concept car celebrating Golf GTI’s 35th anniversary, Volkswagen prepared the Golf 24 which is an actual racing version of the hot hatch for competing in this year’s Nurburgring 24-hour race. this is the best way possible to pay tribute to a legendary...
  20. GTI6120

Roof rack fairing?

I just purchased the OEM roof rack and wondering what fairing are you guys using?