GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BinaryPie

WTS Forge Twintake

SOLD
  2. BinaryPie

San Francisco Part Out (GTI Content)

Read This All Items are priced for pickup. Feel free to make offers. Shipping at your expense. Don't get angry if I ignore you because you want me to sell you expensive items for lunch money. Payment Cash is king! If you can get me cash you get to the front of the line!! Payal: If you are...
  3. BinaryPie

For Sale: 2007 VW GTI UG Stage II+ (will sell w/o mods)

CAR IS SOLD!
  4. BinaryPie

My Review: BSH Pendulum Mount

The product: BSH Billet Pendulum Mount Initial quality: The product seems well made. I had all the pieces required to install it in accordance with their PDF. Install: I was missing the hex bit for my torque wrench but I acquired this before I started. I picked up some lube for the insert as...
  5. BinaryPie

How to remove oem rubber dogbone mount

I've tried a bunch of things and still can't figure out how to get this thing out. 1) Using a pair of channel locks to pull it out. - It is so soft it just kind of stretches but doesn't move. 2) Using a screwdriver to try and pry it out - I can't seem to get enough leverage to get this to...
  6. BinaryPie

Admins : Please fix your DNS issues

Hey admins! I think it is great that you have a bunch of domains to access this site: www.golfmkv.com golfmkv.com golfmk5.com www.golfmk5.com etc... But please choose one (e.g golfmkv.com) and 304 the rest of your domains to it. That way everyone copies the same links and our cookies are on...
  7. BinaryPie

Intake fight!

I'm trying to decide on an intake. AWE (carbon fiber box one) vs Forge (twintake) Does anyone know if AWE can run a dryflow filter?
  8. BinaryPie

WTT Stage II+ 07 GTI (plus $$) for MKV R32

Hi folks, I'm looking to trade my 2007 Stage II GTI for a MKV R32. The Car: Everything but votex and nav 2007 UG DSG Sunroof Leather Millage: ~24k My mods: APR Stock and Stage II+ maps APR Downpipe APR Fuel Pump ITG Filter New OEM Rotors Goodridge SS Brake Lines Fresh Fluids...
  9. BinaryPie

GTI in a snow storm on a mountain?

Hi everyone. I'm trying to determine how winter-ready the GTI is. I know with some good snow tires and chains (Fuck you CA DOT) I should be fine on normal days when the plows are out. However, I am wondering about how hairy shit gets when you are in the middle of a snow storm going to or...
  10. BinaryPie

Is your car paid for?

Just kind of curious. How many of you have your car paid for in full? What I mean is that either you bought the car in cash or that you have paid off your loan.
  11. BinaryPie

WTT 07 GTI +Cash for 08 R32

I want to trade my GTI for an R32 I'm willing to kick in some cash as well depending on the car :) What I Have: Year: 2007 Model: GTI Color: United Grey Millage: 22,000 Options: Package 2 (DSG, Sunroof, Leather) Emissions: California Smogged Mods: APR Stage II+ Software (2 program (dealer can...
  12. BinaryPie

BSH RSB Concerns and Questions

Yes I did search but I have a couple that aren't answered. Fitment Issues Those of you who have had issues were you able to get a new bar quickly without much fuss? How long was the turnaround and did you have to pay shipping fees? Endlinks Did you replace your endlinks (BSH or Nuespeed)...
  13. BinaryPie

My R20 will have no power mods

Hi everyone, Recently I had to back to stock while I got my car smogged and such. At first I really missed the extra power (APR Stage 2+) and I hated how useless 6th gear felt in comparison. But now I actually find I don't really miss it that much. I am finding myself wishing that I would...
  14. BinaryPie

SF: Beers Tonight

I'll be out and about :drinking: tonight since Sara is out of town. Feel free to hit me up if you want to join. :drinking:
  15. BinaryPie

Redline

Andrew was awesome helping me get my brakes in order. My only suggestion is that you inform the customer exactly how many packages they should be expecting and from which shippers. Thanks for the hard work! :thumbsup:
  16. BinaryPie

APR Where is my RSB? 90+ day back-order without notification is absurd.

April 10, 2009 - Ordered my RSB and HPFP as part of the sale. May 5th, 2009 - I got my HPFP and got it installed July 24th, 2009 - I'm still waiting for my RSB. Is anyone still waiting? :frown: I've emailed and called APR. Every time I do they tell me in a couple weeks. Usually its in the form...
  17. BinaryPie

WTB Snowboard Attachment for OEM rack

Hi folks, Looking for a snowboard/ski holder for my OEM roof rack. Or if you have a yikmia/thule and all I'd need to purchase are the adapters. I'd be down for that too. Thanks for reading! I can't wait for snow season. :wub:
  18. BinaryPie

AST Coilovers -> Auto-x / Track

Hi folks, was on SCCA and found these: http://sccaforums.com/forums/thread/365565.aspx http://www.vorshlag.com/product_info.php?cPath=120_203&products_id=260 There is also a 5000 series which is double adjustable
  19. BinaryPie

Other than S3/R32 brakes what fits 17"

Hi folks, Just curious other than the S3/R32 upgrade what other brake kits could potentially fit in a 17x8 et 48 wheels? Thanks, ~ Elem
  20. BinaryPie

OEM S3 Kit vs APR K04 kit?

Hi folks, I have a potential deal on a brand new OEM S3 kit for my car. I'm wondering what the difference between that the APR's ed 30 kit? I have APR software so I guess it will cost me 299 to upgrade that but other than that I already have a fuel pump and IC come come a little later I'm...