GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. HoldDaMayo

Brand New Neuspeed MKV 2.0T FSI P-Flo Filter

*SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* Still wrapped in plastic, never used. 30 dollars shipped continental US.
  2. HoldDaMayo

Asus RT-AC66U High End Wi-Fi Router

On sale on Amazon right now for 189... brand new in box, i'll sell for 140 shipped. Really good deal on a fantastic router, bought a few of them and didn't end up needing this last one...
  3. HoldDaMayo

Neuspeed Stainless Braided Brake Lines *NEW*

Bought for a 2007 GTI, sold the car, stuck with these brand new in the box Neuspeed 86.10.91/86.02.65 Stainlesss Steel Brake Lines. $80, will ship quickly via UPS for free. Thanks, Mayo
  4. HoldDaMayo

HEX + CAN - USB - VAGCOM

Mint condition, works perfectly, sold my GTI, no longer need my vagcom... I can burn the Ross Tech latest software and put it on a CD for you. 300 shipped. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  5. HoldDaMayo

2007 4 door United Gray GTI

low miles - 27k, original owner, well taken care of, vagcom included, GIAC tune and GIAC program changer included... BSH intake, BSH catch can, Eurojet stage 3 FMIC and piping, FtB short shift kit, Votex body kit, power sunroof, ipod adapter, koni 5 way adjustable sport shocks, 1" drop vogtland...
  6. HoldDaMayo

AWE DP w/ 200 cell metal cat

Have receipt still, purchased and installed 3-25-2008 from pure motorsport in Temecula on 2007 MKV GTI 2.0T FSI. Looking for stock DP + cash + install charges. Prefer to meet at a shop or your garage if you can manage the swap. Selling car in the next couple months and will be easier with...
  7. HoldDaMayo

$5000 SUV

Looking for another car/truck. I'm looking to pay cash at around 5000 dollars. I was looking at old range rovers and land rovers. But i was wondering if anyone else has any suggestions for a vehicle with 4wd and room for car seats in the back. Thanks!
  8. HoldDaMayo

Odd Boost problem, anyone seen this?

Haven't posted in a while, wife and I bought a house in June and it's been nothing but projects and a 100% drain of my car fundage... My GTI started acting funny lately... My wife has been driving the car and I drive it once or twice a week now just for fun. What happens is it won't boost...
  9. HoldDaMayo

Auto Shows?

Any LA, SD, OC, IE area auto shows going on soon? I'm getting the itch to get out and see something new. I noticed the big LA one is in December and there's an OC one in October, just wondering if anyone knows of anything sooner. Thanks
  10. HoldDaMayo

Canon Rebel EOS XTi

Perfect condition, very lightly used body only. Comes with original box, manual, CD's, battery, battery charger, cables and blank warranty card. Can't stress the excellent condition of this camera enough. About 5000 shutter actuations. I have purchased a 40D and I'm looking to sale this for...
  11. HoldDaMayo

First HDR Attempt

This is my very first try, just using photomatix only. I took a raw image, and made 3 different exposure shots and used those... here's what came out after some light messing with the tone mapping.
  12. HoldDaMayo

K+N Drop in filter

For 2006-2008 FSI MKV's. 50 dollars shipped Brand new in box never opened.
  13. HoldDaMayo

Custom Exhaust Idea

http://www.mustangpartsoutlet.com/36240/.html I was thinking about having a custom mandrel bent exhaust made and using this muffler to add RSC drone cancellation benefits without paying through the nose. Maybe 200 for the piping and less than 200 for the muffler, so around 400 for a custom cat...
  14. HoldDaMayo

HPFP file Question

Has anyone ever thought of trying to run a HPFP file on a car without a HPFP and water/meth instead? I'd be curious to see how it would run, perhaps the extra fuel being injected is enough to satisfy the tune. My other thought was will the computer decrease performance since the fuel pressure...
  15. HoldDaMayo

WTS: Stock 2007 GTI suspension

Stock shocks and springs with about 3000 miles on them, $100 plus shipping.
  16. HoldDaMayo

Brake install cost

Just a quick question, can you guys guess what the labor should be on installing: Front and rear SS braided brake lines Front and rear brake pads Full bleed and fluid replacement Not dealer prices, more of a private shop estimate. I'm debating whether I want to do the install myself or have a...
  17. HoldDaMayo

Mayo's Latest Dyno

It was about 70 degrees out, the shop had horrible fans, really not good at all... but oh well... Awb17x was there too, his car was dyno'd first and got something like 240whp on his best run with like 260lbs torque, his worst run was like 233whp and 259lbs torque i think... My best run was...
  18. HoldDaMayo

Fujita and Neuspeed Logs

I have a lot lot lot more data than this, but I'm just going a bit nuts trying to organize it, sort it, graph it, host it, then post it... this feels like WORK! bleh I'm going to post more graphs, I just got these and wanted to share. Notice how vastly different the LOAD figures are? I have...
  19. HoldDaMayo

Just Installed My Fujita Intake

Sorry guys, my car ran worse and worse in the lower RPM's the more i drove it. The sound was neat at first but got old. I have the Neuspeed P-Flo now and it's much better. Please don't buy this intake. The diameter of the pipe with the MAF sensor is only 2.5" instead of 2.75".