GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Cybe

Reefers? Salt tanks.

Post your tanks.. Just starting mine, I'm a salt noob. 26g bow. New live rock from Reefsystems, a coral farm here in Ohio.
  2. Cybe

vw Sidecar

3. Cybe

Derp. Before/After

4. Cybe

18x8.5 LM Reps black face polished lip, kumhos $1k

$1000 picked up or ship at your cost. Expect ~50/wheel for shipping. They're wearing Kumho Platinum LX with very healthy tread remaining. One curb. Actually was a sewer lid in a construction zone. Will take and post that pic for serious inquiries. Pics are of the wheels when new -...
  5. Cybe

FS 18x8.5 BBS LM Reps, 225 Kumhos (zip 43219)

on pretty fresh 225-wide Kumho LX Platinums. Need $1000, includes hubcentric rings. ET31 I think. One kerb. Willing to trade.
  6. Cybe

The Italian Gathering; Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati, Fiat

Featured model was Countach Featured make was Alfa Romeo At Wendy's Corp HQ yesterday
  7. Cybe

WTB: Forge Spacer $35 shipped 43229

** WANT TO BUY ** This'd be my third one. I always sell 'em for $35 so that's my offer :) edit. want to BUY.
  8. Cybe

Big Pics: 2010 Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

Bandwidth Intensive. Some dupes, multi-uploader hosed me lol
  9. Cybe

I would crush cute, fuzzy animals into paste to get these wheels.

http://buildthreads.wordpress.com/2009/10/30/audi-90-imsa-gto-replika/
  10. Cybe

The agony of defeat

From Mid-Ohio this weekend, before TDI Cup
  11. Cybe

Columbus, Ohio Saturday, June 5th: Free DubBQ!

Hey all; I'm not sure this qualifies as a 'large' event, but here it is: I fancy myself as some kinda halfass BBQ guy. ;) It was supposed to be a small gathering at my place, but too many people are coming to do it at my house. So, the event is moved to Sharon Woods, off of Cleveland...
  12. Cybe

Today is Weber Smoke Day 6. BBQ FTW.

Here's the Smoke Day Map. http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/callingh If you're gonna fire it up, mark the map! Got started early today. I'm using a Weber Smokey Mountain. A little more smoke than usual: Three racks, on Cherry and Mesquite: Updates later. Whatcha cookin?
  13. Cybe

MKVI PS3 COD:MW2 Taglist

xCybe
  14. Cybe

Something strange about this blue pen.....

http://www.discountmugs.com/nc/promotional-pens/2022/full-color-spiral-push-top-pens.htm
  15. Cybe

SoWo; Ceiling cat lives in Helen, GA.

If you leave Helendorf/BestWest/etc and turn right on Main, you'll find a rock shop on your right hand side. Inside.. Ceiling cat lives. :coolstorybrp :rivetingtalechap: :etc:
  16. Cybe

Tail of the Dragon / Quattro De Mayo pics, little vid.

(Repost from GolfMK6) The Audi club guys are great folks - I went along for QDM this year. First time on the Dragon, Devils Triangle, and Skyway. Intense driving, I loved it. Here's a little collage: Pics from Killboy / Zeefoto / Route129: And a little video heading to the Skyway. Not...
  17. Cybe

Tires for Tail of the Dragon; Thunderstorms/Rain

Should I take: 235/40/18 General Exclaim UHP 225/40/18 Kumho LX Platinum 225/45/17 ContiProContact
  18. Cybe

WTB: TSI Intake (43229)

Whatcha got?