GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tooraktrash

[VIC] Impromptu DOVW Pre-Meet

This may be a bit late notice, but I just thought if anyone wanted to get to Yarra Glenn the back and slightly twisty way (through Christmas Hills), we can have a pre-meet in Eltham before heading down. Might be good to arrive en-mass so we can park in a group. I'm thinking something like a an...
  2. tooraktrash

CEL - D'Oh!

Got a CEL tonight on the way home. Did an error code check with Bluefin and go the following errors: P0441: Evap Emission Ctrl Sys Incorrect Purge Flow; P0507: Idle Ctrl Sys RPM Higher Than Expected; and P2279: Doesn't come up on the Suprechips site Did a quick search and it seems these are...
  3. tooraktrash

[VIC] Monthly Dinner Meet

[VIC] Monthly Dinner Meet - NEXT MEET UP 6/10/10 @ 7:00PM There was some talk at the GTG yesterday that we should take after out Sydney brethren and have a monthly standing GTG. The idea being that it occurs every month at the same place, same time, same channel. If you're there you're there...
  4. tooraktrash

I'M BACK BABY!

So yeah, after an absence of a few months due to a combination of work commitments and my GTI having some repair issues, I am back. Seems like I have a fair bit of reading to catch up on. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things and hopefully catch up with everyone soon, I...
  5. tooraktrash

BMP - How Hard is it for Panel Beaters to Mix?

So I've had some work done on my car last week which involved a significant part of the car being sprayed. Picked up the car last night and the paint is not right. It looks cloudy and seems to be too much "sparkle" in the paint. It doesn't have the depth of black trough to bits of blue that...
  6. tooraktrash

OT: American Invasion Thread (AKA Iraq / Afghanistan)

Go for it boys...
  7. tooraktrash

Finally...1000!

Well amidst all the excitement of this afternoon, I realised I finally kicked over the 1K. Not a big deal for most but I don't post a lot (usually). Any yes... I do want a medal! :biggrin:
  8. tooraktrash

Should NSW have another poll before they go on another cruise...?

I've noticed over my time here that the New South Welshmen love their polls. So, I thought it would be prudent to have another poll for them to see if they should have another poll about their next cruise. :biggrin:
  9. tooraktrash

OT: Happy New Year!

Just to save sending individual messages to everyone I know and to cover the people I don't know... Happy New Year fellow forum goers! I trust you will all have save and prosperous 2010! :party0038::party0038::party0038:
  10. tooraktrash

The "I love my DSG and haven't had any problems with it" thread

Well since there has been a lot of talk comparing DSG to 6MT and people complaining/reporting issues about DSG, I thought it was about time we gave the DSG the love it deserves and report on the good aspects of the DSG. I have DSG and although I have only done about 26000ks in my car I haven't...
  11. tooraktrash

VIC: Melbourne Mini GTG

** UPDATE ** We're moving this to Crown for dinner to be sponsored by GTI-07. We will meet at Lagerfield Bar at 7:00pm We need to confirm numbers for tomorrow night so roll-call please: Tooraktrash Well it seems that we are long overdue for a GTG in this fine city of ours. I haven't...
  12. tooraktrash

Rattles!!

I have to book my GTI in for some warranty work on the air-con system, recirculation vent is making a noise on closing, and I need some rattles sorted out. What luck have you folks had with rattles? What is acceptable and what isn't? I have a distinctive rattle in the driver's door, under the...
  13. tooraktrash

Bluefin Data Logging

Hi there folks, Was wondering if any one has used the data logging feature on their Bluefin unit and have had much success with plotting the data in Excel? All I get is several columns of seemingly random and nondescript numbers. Does anyone have the data logging templates for excel. Am yet...
  14. tooraktrash

First time Photoshop...

Well just got Photoshop Lightroom 2 and have just had a quick fiddle with some existing pics. Would be greatfull for your comments and tips. Cheers! Original