GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

RNS510 latest maps

Hi. was wondering if anyone knew what the latest version of maps are for my RNS510 and if they could pm me a link where to purchase online as the dealers will be too expensive or do i have to buy only from a dealer? thanks in advance:23:
  2. B

Just wanting to know if theres an OEM homelink visor for Australian RHD cars i can by

im looking for an oem beige visor for my mkv gti if theres is such a thing. any links would be appreciated.:rolleyes:
  3. B

Can anyone tell me what the latest map version is

Im wanting to know what the current version for maps is for the RNS 510 satnav please.:thumbsup:
  4. B

Centre console shutter repair help

Ive had a look and cant find any post but basically my centre console shutter jammed when i tried opening it so i gave it so extra effort and found a heap of black plastic strips that clip underneath have all come off. Does anyone know whats the best and easiest way to fix? I appreciate any...
  5. B

Wanted used tyre 225 40 18 maitland nsw area

Need someone living near maitland with a reasonable condition tyre
  6. B

Grease appearing in front right wheel

I did my quarterly wheel clean yesterday and noticed after removing the front right wheel a hell of a lot of grease sprayed everywhere. I assumed it was from a slit CV boot but it looks fine bit the clasp on the end of it doesnt seem as secure as it should be. Is there a DIY for repairing this...
  7. B

Hatch opening itself overnight

Hi, i hoping this is a simple fix butbasically when i shut my rear hatch it closes correctly and locked into place but the next day i the hatch has released itself only to first stage so its still latched a little but if i didnt close it correctly it would just rattle. It never does it when im...
  8. B

OSIR carbon Fiber case Iphone 3GS

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260794932041&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT :thumbsup:
  9. B

Has anyone installed LED globes into their fog lamps or Hi beams?

Just curious if it is possible and if anyone knows where to buy such globes?:thumbsup:
  10. B

Rim repairs advice

Well after 5 years I finally got my first scape on a rim although it os fairly minor. But none the less I want it repaired to look perfect again and I'm hoping from recommendations for someone in sydney. It really onlt needs a sanding back and some clear coat. Also does anyone know of a...
  11. B

Rns 510 not showing 3D view

Hi. I just got my replacement rns c version with b version software and its awesome but when i select 3d view on the navigation i only get a 2 d view. Has anyone had this before or have any ideas on how to correct it?
  12. B

Media device interface insert question

Im after the media insert that goes where my cd changer used to be and wanted to know of anyone knows the cheapest place to buy one. Tm tuning i think want $400us which is a bit much. Any help is much appreciated
  13. B

FS: Tyrol Sport Brake caliper stiffening kit

SOLD: I bought these earlier in the year but never had a chance to put them on. They cost me $109 from the US but I'm open to reasonable offers so PM me. Postage would be $9 for express post. Come with installation instructions too. Any questions please ask. Please PM me.
  14. B

EOI: Carbonio carbon fibre intake & Focal 165V1 polyglass 2 way speakers

Both these items are now SOLD (21/4/2011) Im looking at selling both these items and will post pics tonight. The speakers were a friends and only used for 4 months before he sold car so i bought them and they have been in the original box for last 12 months. The speakers fit perfectly into the...
  15. B

FS:DEFI Boost gauge including OSIR Pod

IS NOW SOLD: I have included a link of the youtube videos I made on how to install this gauge and it is awesome. I'm including everything so if you follow video you'll be able to install without having to but anything extra. PM me if interested but understand it will be a couple of weeks before...
  16. B

FS: Brand new RNS C versio with C version firmware

Decided to make a new thread for this. $1200.00au including postage.This is brand new and found out that because it has c version firmware and not B version it will not work in my 2006 GTI and I cant change the firmware back to B version so its probably better to sell here and buy another one...
  17. B

EOI: RNS 510 C version Brand new

For Sale: Brand new RNS 510 C version (C version firmware) $1200.00au This is brand new and found out that because it has c version firmware and not B version it will not work in my 2006 GTI and I cant change the firmware back to B version so its probably better to sell here and buy another one...
  18. B

Problem installing replacement RNS510 help.

Hi, I'm installing a replacement RNS510 but its a C version and not the B version its replacing. At this stage i've tried rebooting and clearing fault codes although I keep getting the same fault below. I've checked fuse and disconnected battery without success. I have no display but it accepts...
  19. B

Canbus gateway location VW Golf GTI 2006

Was asked by a few people where this thing was located in my car so I decided to do a cheap iphone video and put it on youtube. I hope this helps others in the future. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3hams1Z0CI
  20. B

Help identifying a part please

I found this on the floor in the back of my GTI on the drivers side and can't seem to find where it comes from. It was broken in 2 pieces but I can only find one so I have drawn the rest of the shape on some paper. Can someone help. :thumbsup: