GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Dr. Burgle

Nice day for a cruise

Went cruising today and stopped off for a few pictures
  2. Dr. Burgle

Exhaust/Muffler help

I am talking with a local VW performance shop about deleting my resonator and replacing my stock muffler with a magnaflow. Does anyone know of a magnaflow muffler that would be ideal for replacing the stock muffler as far as size and input output pipe sizes? Thanks
  3. Dr. Burgle

Rubbing question

I am currenty on stock springs and would like to drop the car slightly to cut down the wheel gap but am not sure if I will rub or not. The wheels/tires are 18x8 with a 42 offset 225/40/18 my current gap is approx 2 1/4" front and 1 1/2" rear
  4. Dr. Burgle

Took a trip out of the city today

Great day in Northern Virginia for a cruise
  5. Dr. Burgle

Need spring advice

I want to drop my '08 some. I have aftermarket 18's on it and after some half assed measuring I have approx a 1.4" gap in the back and a 2.4" gap in the front. What set of springs should I use to drop it more in the front than in the rear to make it have a more even look? I saw that the H&R...
  6. Dr. Burgle

Whats a good drop on 17" denvers

I am strongly considering koni yellows with vogtland springs. My local german performance shop has 3 choices 1.2" 1.6" 1.8" and anyone who has the yellows what do you have them set at? The shop I go to reccomends 50% front and rear.
  7. Dr. Burgle

Looking at MRR wheels

I am looking at the MRR HR2 and the MRR HR5 does anyone have or can shop a pic of a CW with 18" HR5's Also will I have any issues with a 38 offset on the HR5 18's?
  8. Dr. Burgle

DP/Emissions question

I live in Virginia where they do the sniffer test on the exhaust and want to get a DP but also wanna be able to pass the emissions test. I was thinking of getting the AWE with 400cell ceramic cat but would go with something else if it was better.
  9. Dr. Burgle

Opinions and or pic requests

I am strongly considering 18" RS4's on my GTI. Not sure if I should go hyper silver or gunmetal on my candy white with the votex kit. Just trying to get some opinions on the matter, or pics or pshops if anyone has them. Thanks
  10. Dr. Burgle

PCV Question (EuroJet)

I got my EuroJet PCV vix today and blew into it to test. Air travled through both sides...1 more than the other. So I undid it and put it back together just as it came apart. Now air doesn't travel in either direction. Any help?
  11. Dr. Burgle

DV Install

Most things i will install myself but I don't have ramps or jacks or anything so I called my local VW shop about the Forge DV and install. The DV is $250 and thats what I expected, however they want another $250 to install it. Is that really high or am I just estimating wrong and that is a...
  12. Dr. Burgle

Mod friendly dealers in NOVA/MD

If anyone know what dealers are mod friendly or turn a blind eye or even which ones are pains in the asses. Post'em up here so we can all no were to go and where not to go.
  13. Dr. Burgle

Anyone heard of MJM Autohaus???

I randomly saw thier site and looked around a bit. They had a product that normally retails at $229.99 for $159.99 with free shipping. Hadn't heard of them before and wondered if anyone here had any feedback? Thanks
  14. Dr. Burgle

Thinking about doing a few additions this week

Already have the APR 93oct Stg1 Thinking about adding Forge DV EuroJet PCV ESE color matched side markers Newsouth column pod Newsouth matching boost gauge
  15. Dr. Burgle

572 Miles and got a nail in the tire tonight

My girlfriend and a friend of mine went out to eat tonight and when we got to the Waffle House (oh yeah I said Waffle House) I got out and looked at the car for a second like my obsessive ass always does and noticed a screw in my drivers side rear tire. I'm not sure how long it is as I didn't...
  16. Dr. Burgle

Got her a week and a half ago but finally got to take a few pics

My '08....so far so good. I love this car