GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tWiStEd-tORqUe

DSG Tune & basic settings

Recently i had my mechatronic/DSG bench flashed by a tuner in the UK, local VW dealer is installing it back in the car in the next couple of days, and they suggested to do a "basic setting" with the VCDS once it's installed, My question is , will performing this procedure makes me loose the...
  2. tWiStEd-tORqUe

CF Engine Cover Group Buy

Hello gents , as posted on R32OC, we need 6+ in order to start the Production if anyone is interested please post here or directly in the R32OC thread you can follow the GB thread Here
  3. tWiStEd-tORqUe

[Review] Double Apex DSG+ Paddle Shifter

i Stumbled Upon these Newly Released DSG Shifters , I contacted the Company asking a couple of Questions. they were Kind Enough to send me a Set for a Review, so i Jumped on it knowing that my be an alternative to the "Long" Awaited S2T Illuminated Paddles. The Packaged Arrived to Day, So i...
  4. tWiStEd-tORqUe

tWiStEd-tORqUe'S .:R32 [the Come Back]

Back Story Some of you might know that I used to own a four door shadow blue R32 which was totaled back in Aug, i spent no time looking for a replacement ride and within a day after the accident i found a mint R32 Link to old Build thread Owner Name: Yahya Al-Shaikh Current Location...
  5. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Double Apex DSG Shift+ [Group buy Feeler]

First of all , Im in no way affiliated with the company, i just stumbled upon the product while searching on ebay and i though id share my find I Have already went ahead and got the OK from chris @ double apex to post this feeler , maybe at some point he will chim in. Note the these are for...
  6. tWiStEd-tORqUe

MKV R32 vs MKV GTI

Here is a cool story for you bros, Mine : MKV R32 , HPA CAI, Borla Cat-back , Viezu V-switch tune His : MKV GTI , Revo Stg 1 , Neu speed intake , met up with an old friend for a coffee which happen to have a revo stg 1 GTi, we decided to have some friendly runs just for the sake of it ...
  7. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Mk6 Door mats

Sup Peeps , first of all, Im not affiliated with the seller , While Browsing on Ebay, i found these Mk6 R-Line door Mats , ill be i contacting the the seller to see if he can Reproduce them to fit our Cars , with Customized R32 Logo, ill be linking him this thread Personally i Keep allot of...
  8. tWiStEd-tORqUe

WTB: Smoked Mirror Lens

As the Title States , Have been looking for these for a while, but without luck TIA
  9. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Sungold VMR v701 are on

and im totally in love with my Car , what i love about the Sungold Finish in Daylight its Bright Gold but when the sun goes down it shifts to kinda Bronze Gold ,,, Point and shoot for the time being ,
  10. tWiStEd-tORqUe

v701s are On

and im totally in love with my Car , what i love about the Sungold Finish in Daylight its Bright Gold but when the sun goes down it shifts to kinda Bronze Gold ,,, Point and shoot for the time being ,
  11. tWiStEd-tORqUe

DBC PERFORMANCE !!!

Do I have to buy something first then I get my emails answered ? I have contacted you regarding your International shipping Rate on the 17th and followed up on the 19th !!! No answer to my inquiries yet ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. tWiStEd-tORqUe

08 R32 (Me) Vs 08 G35

Me : Exhaust , CAI , Tune Him : Exhaust system , ugly spoiler , I Won...
  13. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Time For New Wheels

time has come to upgrade my wheels ,<br /> VMR 701's in 18" , and Narrowed Down the Finish to either the Sungold or the Bronze Gold , its kinda hard for me to Decide since i have a Unique R32 Color :P and i cant find a Pic to see both Combinations But Im Leaning towards the the Sungold, What do...
  14. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Nurburgring Lap In the R32

"NOT ME and SORRY IF REPOST" xSnMcKdsfjg
  15. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Face , breast slapping !!!

I lol'd 5aSBsWwJ50E
  16. tWiStEd-tORqUe

2008 Passat with F1 Gearbox !!!

Had this Conversation with FB Group Member
  17. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Intake Owners, one Question

How Often do you Clean your Oiled filters ?
  18. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Group Therapy

Out Now, Wikid Album BN7NMa6EI9I 01. Filmic 02. Alchemy feat. Zoë Johnston 03. Sun & Moon feat. Richard Bedford 04. You Got To Go feat. Zoë Johnston 05. Black Room Boy (vocals by Tony McGuinness and Richard Bedford) 06. Giving It Out feat. Zoë Johnston 07. On My Way...
  19. tWiStEd-tORqUe

2008 R32 Vs. 2009 R32 [Video]

My Recently Chipped R32, More Info in the Video Enjoy 6XhbFkgzMzI
  20. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Comparison: Chipped Vs. Non-Chipped R32 [Video]

after a long Research on how should i Get my R32 Chipped, because of the lack of Performance Shops in my Country (Others include welding something to the ECU(offered by local Superchips dealer ) or shipping the ECU to states to have it chipped by hpa or apr.) , i stumbled on Uk Based Company "...