GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

TSI exhaust rattle fix

Not sure if it's been posted but the TSB regarding the wastegate rattle has been updated with a fix. A clip is to be installed on the WG rod and arm. It quiets it down about 95%. So for those of you that don't have a BT yet, you can get this noise taken care of ;)
  2. N

FS. 2006-2010 Rabbit/Golf 5 speed transmission

2008 5spd manual transmission for sale. Perfect working order, no problems. 30k miles on it. A six speed was swapped in it's place. Also have: Axles, trans mounts, starter, flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, slave cylinder, and hardware. All parts needed for a manual swap. Will swap right...
  3. N

Sat. Radio Retrofit

Have a rabbit and Installed the GTI 6 disc radio with sat. function. Purchased a Sirius module and mout AND cut a piece of harness off a wrecked car so I can splice the wiring from the sat module to the radio. The sat. module I have has ONE antenna connection. Question is: Where can I find an...
  4. N

Rabbit foglights installed

After waiting for four weeks my front fogs arrived in the mail yesterday! Nothing is broken, so UPS gets to live another day. I was planning on installing them with mdonders here on the forums next saturday, but after work today I just HAD to install them. As some of you MIGHT know I went the...
  5. N

WTB: US spec highline CECM from GTI

I would like a fully working highline CECM from a GTI in the US. I would prefer the module number to end in AG or AL, but any highline module (xenon headlights and foglights) will do. Let me know who has one! Central electrics control module. It's the module with a billion wires and relays...
  6. N

New Q3 Recall for Intake flap motors

New O3 Recall for Intake flap motors On Feb 21st VW just announced the O3 recall. This recall involves checking the intake runner flap motor and performing basic settings on the motor. If BS performs OK, then there will be an update on the ECM. If the BS test fails, you get the update and a...
  7. N

OEM Footwell Lights Install

As some of you know many a Rabbit don't have footwell lights installed from the factory. Why they deleted this I have no idea. Anyhoo...i'm doing this DIY as I work, so bear with me here! When you are done you will have fully FACTORY and functional footwell lights that turn on with doors open...
  8. N

Long Island VW dyno day!!

As some of you (Jesse, Dan, and Tom) may know, the performance shop RIGHT next to the Smithtown VW dealership has a 4 wheel drive dyno! This is a mustang brand dyno and was put in a few months ago. I asked the owner of the shop about a possible dyno day for some Vdubbers and he thought it would...
  9. N

VS. Mid 90's accord.

Probably nothing done, just some idiot at a light trying to overtake me to get into the left turning lane quarter mile ahead. Wasnt sure he wanted to race until I heard tires squealing...then I nailed it. Caught up to his rear bumper in 1st, then flew by in 2nd and thus getting into my left turn...
  10. N

WTB: 6 disc cd changer w/wo/sat radio

Looking for a 6 disc premium radio for a 07 rabbit. Can have sat radio or not...doesn't matter. It does need to have the silver buttons and NOT the black soft touch buttons found on the earlier models. Pictures much preferred and the unit has to be fully operational. Name your price! You can...