GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Scion FR-S Subaru BR-Z Video

Check it out fellas:thumbsup: http://vimeo.com/61398797
  2. W

brake pad help

does anyone want to help me swap out my brake pads? or know of anyone? PM me your prices let me know. thanks
  3. W

gunmetal vmr vb3 on tr?

your opinions? a quick pchop
  4. W

snow day

while the gti is in the garage....
  5. W

shop to fix re-finish wheels

any one know of any shops in NJ that fixes or re finishes wheels?
  6. W

finally got recaros

recaro cell phone holder that is:bellyroll:
  7. W

OEM+

8. W

kind of want new wheels

anyone want to trade?
  9. W

revisiting an old picture

\\ enjoy :thumbsup:
  10. W

4 x 4 stance

11. W

My POS vs a RX-8

Im bone stock idk about the RX8 but i knew it wasnt an 'S' model or w/e mazda calls their higher power model. I was waiting at the light on rt 1; the light turns green i slowly accelerate to about 15 or 20mph until i heard this screaming exhaust coming from the other lane. I was all relaxed and...
  12. W

Yaris GTI?

I found this when i was browsing some 'jdm' stuff Dont quite get why a fast would be inside of a yaris? :iono:
  13. W

Weekly Groupshoot/Meet

This is happening again this sunday! Location: Shop Rite Parking Lot [ on Marin Blvd ], Jersey City NJ Time: 9pm Come out on a sunday night to meet some other dubbers as well as take some pictures. If you want to see more of this: Stop by at 9pm :thumbup:
  14. W

Moar rubbish from my p&s

comments/criticisms welcomed
  15. W

Third times a charm

Lets try this a third time. Group Photoshoot this Sunday the 16th at 9pm The meetup location is at the shop rite parking lot in Jersey City maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=400+Marin+Blv d+07302&sll=40.724072,-74.043839&sspn=0.008895,0.021544&gl=us&ie=UTF8&ll=...
  16. W

Lets try this again

Group Photo shoot this sunday the 9th Time: 9pm at the shop rite parking lot Last weeks meet was alright but lets make this one even better Whos down? Location: Jersey City Shop Rite maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=400+Marin+Blv...
  17. W

Anyone know of a good body shop around Central NJ?

I got a dent in my fender and was wondering if there are any good shops around central nj? Has anyone had any experience with paint-less dent removal?
  18. W

BBS CH?

What do you think?
  19. W

Group Photoshoot

Anyone up for a group photoshoot this weekend in Jersey City? Just a head count so far of people would might show -myself -leegf -jerseydubber_82 -RIDE79 -absence -VDubz85 -Dansan -knockoutNJ -my07blkgti -GTI Joey -------------------------------- Edit* Because we have so many cars that are...