GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. <{FleshFixxer}>

Can vinyl decals damage carbon fiber???

^ well, like the title says. if i put a decal on let's say, a cf hood, is there anyway that could damage the hood?? i don't imagine that it would but i just wanted to make sure. cf hoods aren't cheap:rolleyes: thanks!
  2. <{FleshFixxer}>

WTB: Rieger Front Spoiler and/or Rieger Carbon Splitter

Like the title says, looking for that front spoiler. Preferrably painted UG to match my gti. Or the splitter, cf look bended version not the straight one. If anyone has any one of these that they want to unload or know anyone who does, i'm hella interested! anyone?? thanks in advance, Devin...
  3. <{FleshFixxer}>

Keskin Wheels - Yay or Nay??

hey all, so i did a search but no dice on Keskin wheels. the wheels in the 1st and 2nd pics imo are freaky fresh! they grow on me more and more each time i see them how do you like em?? also, If anyone has them on their GTI's, rabbits, whatever, or knows anyone who does post pics plz!! thanks...
  4. <{FleshFixxer}>

Pics of your Recent Accidents

man, blackmagicfast's pics are insanse! i'm hoping vw's are a whooooole lot more fortified than nissan's. Had a 00' mustang, got t-boned but no pics. i've only had 1 car that got totalled fortunately. coincidentally a nissan as well :wink: . 2004 350z. Used. 19" Maya wheels. Around $10,000...
  5. <{FleshFixxer}>

MTM tuned Matte Black R888 (R8) at the Dubai Motor Show...Beauty!!!

Searched, couldn't find this anywhere, sorry if it's a repost. Saw these a couple of hours ago, i'm still speechless...:wub: and here's a large-sized pic of the engine bay, and some specs. http://i17.tinypic.com/7x3ozf4.jpg http://i9.tinypic.com/6xpytg2.jpg enjoy:cool:
  6. <{FleshFixxer}>

:HELP: Getting some new wheels in June...

I need to trim down my options so i was thinking some props or maybe even some haterade from your end can help?? Before anything, it looks like i'm getting these Eibach springs by mid-april since it doesn't seem like i have to purchase anything else to lower my car besides the springs...