GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Acadia18

Any here into retro gaming?

I saw this thread get bumped by spammers recently, and figured I'd post on the topic and kind of just ramble. I recently got into the "retro handheld" scene that has been blowing up recently, and went down the rabbit hole hard. Since I wasn't sure how much I would actually use a device, my...
  2. Acadia18

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Have you ever been to One and Done with Cookie? Sounds good.
  3. Acadia18

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

The fuck you say to me? You wanna go outside?!?!
  4. Acadia18

Honestly, that applies to just about everything. It's why I avoid confrontation in just about every situation. You have no idea if that guy you honk at and flip off in traffic because they cut you off is a strapped psycho. Just not worth it anymore.
  5. Acadia18

You know. When my wife was pregnant, we heard all the time. "No matter what, don't shake the baby!" And you sit there and go "No shit idiot, everybody knows you don't shake the baby. I'm not fucking stupid, you don't need to keep telling me!" You hear it over and over again, drilled into your...
  6. Acadia18

I don't have a problem with professional fighting. Boxing, MMA, wrastlin', etc... If two consenting people want to get into a confined space and fight, let them have at it. However, things like street fights, bar fights, etc... Those are dumb as fuck.
  7. Acadia18

I'm sure you could resell the tumbler to cover that $70 fine...
  8. Acadia18

What the hell is up with these advertisement banners!!!

I can assure you it does not Edit: Ok, it looks like there is one that does. I would not suggest using that one.
  9. Acadia18

What the hell is up with these advertisement banners!!!

Posting this here for the people who don't know about it
  10. Acadia18

I feel like we've had the same thread title for like 10 days. This never would have stood back in OT in 13 - 15.
  11. Acadia18

Any Other Atheist Here?

Is there a secret atheist handshake I should know about or something to identify others in public?
  12. Acadia18

I mean, we're up to 6 months and thousands of miles at this point without issue. I am definitely more rigorous with inspecting them anytime the car is up in the air and the wheels are off.... Keep in mind though, how brakes hold up for a highway on-ramp warrior are far different than actual...
  13. Acadia18

Plastic Brembo covers are lame af though.
  14. Acadia18

Look at my R logo door puddle lights. People can clown on them all they want, but idgaf. I did them for me because I like them.
  15. Acadia18

It can be hard to understand, I know. But some people do things because they like it, not to impress others, and don't care what other people think.