GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VDUBMkV///C

Miro LM reps 18x8 et 45 sprayed TR

$700 These are 18x8 et45 miro lm reps with the centers painted tornado red paint, not powder coated. They're 5x112 and there is only very slight curb damage on the front right wheel that is hardly noticeable.Great wheels and I loved them but its time for something new. Asking mostly buy offers...
  2. VDUBMkV///C

My Spring Break in Italy

Well, it's spring time finally and for my spring break trip I took two weeks off to visit my girlfriend who's studying abroad in florence, Italy. Over this trip we spent time in Florence, Sienna, Venice, Valencia-Spain, Pisa, Milan, and finally Lake Como. Here are some of the pics, I have a ton...
  3. VDUBMkV///C

FS Miro LM reps w/ Red Faces

$700 These are 18x8 et45 miro lm reps with the centers painted tornado red paint, not powder coat. They're 5x112 and there is only very slight curb damage on the front right wheel that is hardly noticeable.Great wheels and I've loved them but its time for something new. Asking mostly buy offers...
  4. VDUBMkV///C

My First Time Lapse Attempt

I just recently made this project over the two weeks I had off for winter break. Information's in the video but let me know what you guys think! Some shots I didn't use a tripod and they all dont have consistant intervals but I was really just experimenting and this is what I got. :thumbsup...
  5. VDUBMkV///C

Fall WRX

Shot my buddy's car yesterday around the neighborhood. :thumbsup: Sunny WRX by Colin bishop Photography, on Flickr Sunny WRX by Colin bishop Photography, on Flickr Sunny WRX by Colin bishop Photography, on Flickr Sunny WRX by Colin bishop Photography, on Flickr
  6. VDUBMkV///C

FS New in Box Forge Vacuum Diverter Valve (FSI only)

FS New in Box Forge Vacuum Diverter Valve $125 Originally bought as a replacement, I decided long ago I just didn't need it (complications with boost, no idea what to do, old owner left out info, etc, etc). Had this guy laying around in my garage for years and it is definitely time to get rid...
  7. VDUBMkV///C

A Couple Rollers (WRX content)

Just shot these while driving back to school and randomly ran into my buddy with the WRX and luckily got some rollers. Both shot with 1/60th, f.4.5 with an iso of 400. the iso should have been a tad lower imo, they're a little over exposed. Sunny wang by oemminus, on Flickr Sunny wang 2 by...
  8. VDUBMkV///C

Nostalgia

Anyone else miss summer? :cry: DSC_0085_2 by oemminus, on Flickr Picture edited in Adobe Lightroom.
  9. VDUBMkV///C

Recent Job

Got paid last wednesday to be this local nightclubs photographer :biggrin:
  10. VDUBMkV///C

delete

:biggrin:
  11. VDUBMkV///C

Interesting Detroit Documentary

http://www.palladiumboots.com/exploration/detroit Found this today and I thought I'd share it. Its only about 30 minutes long but it's pretty interesting. :thumbsup:
  12. VDUBMkV///C

Nightclub/ concert photography

So I thought I'd start this thread to see if anyone here does it and if so, any tips for a newbie going into this kind of photography? I'm getting a chance to shoot a local Dj tomorrow night and I was hoping for some quick pointers.
  13. VDUBMkV///C

FS Tornado Red Miro LM reps non staggard

Price drop $1000 These are 18x8 et45 miro lm reps with the centers painted tornado red paint, not powder coat. They're 5x112 and there is only very slight curb damage on the front right wheel that is hardly noticeable. Asking a solid $1000 (cost me over $2k in wheels, tires, and paint).Great...
  14. VDUBMkV///C

Tron Legacy Music Dump

You're Welcome VUqrnjNgayw TSva-YHWZI0 dqR4QDycwI0 hT3QKrnXlAM 2YUANy-uVko l5mP2KkbHn4 cPge3iK5ZJI atUtpHtrPBU
  15. VDUBMkV///C

Just 3

16. VDUBMkV///C

SeaTown

Just another summer in Seattle.
  17. VDUBMkV///C

Photoshop my friend

So me and a bunch of my friends are spamming the shit out of my friends facebook while he's away in Alaska for the month working at a cannery. I was wondering if you guys could photoshop this picture. Seriously, do whatever the hell you want with it as long as its hilarious. Here is said pic...
  18. VDUBMkV///C

Rubbing in the rear fenders

Hey, so I'm rubbing pretty bad in my rear fenders and I am almost 100% sure the culprit is a screw holding the rear bumper onto the body of the car. Only problem is that I blindly dremmeled the shit out of it so now it wont be easily screwed out. Any suggestions/anyone else have this issue? I...
  19. VDUBMkV///C

Leavenworth Cruise 2010

Here are some of my favorites pictures from the cruise today. Enjoy!
  20. VDUBMkV///C

How do you guys smoke?

Thought I'd start this thread out of curiosity, what is your favorite way to smoke? I recently purchased a portable ioLite vaporizer and I'll hopefully use it tonight :biggrin: but I'd have to say vaporizing is my favorite way to smoke. :smoking: