GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ubergeek

Air Ride Gurus.....Electrical Gremlins Help

Get air, they said. It'll be fun, they said. The electrical gremlins can leave you stranded... I just ran my car for the first time in a couple of weeks. And now I'm popping 40a fuses from the air ride suspension like crazy. Like popcorn even. It's possible I fried one of my compressors...
  2. ubergeek

A Bunch of Old Guys and Sh!tfingers.....Waterfest2012

***This thread is picture intensive*** ***Best viewed on large widescreen HD monitors*** ***Refreshing or restarting browser may help load the 300+ pictures that are publically hosted*** ***See your car and want a HI-Res copy? Email me mad_method@msn.com with Waterfest as subject*** ***This...
  3. ubergeek

Girls of Waterfest 2012

Was my first time attending this show. Wasn't near enough bikini top action lol.....fap away I got her to pose with me...and she gave me her digits
  4. ubergeek

Damn Photo Pirates

Well it's inevitable with access to the Internets these days. I dunno if I should be proud or pissed off. Serves me right for being such a pic-whore lol. However, if you own a MK5 and need to add some dopeness to your front end, here's a replica lip you can get on eBay. Silly fuckers.....mine's...
  5. ubergeek

So Far So Good???

So most of last year, and the beginning of this year my car looked like this..... First order of business after taking her out of winter storage was cleaning her up a bit. Tint removal was first..... Initially, I was going to get some new wheels and use the RS's as a trade bait...
  6. ubergeek

AIR HEADS (*pic intensive)

So I recently had the pleasure of snapping a few pics of my buddy Kyle's delicious TDI. It was good to see the ol' boy after his stint on the Rock. Still tastefully modding dubs he is. Repping VAG Tuning East and being one of the local Unitronic reps for Atlantic Canada, what ensued was one of...
  7. ubergeek

Operation Tint Removal

Just wanted to change things up this year with minimal cost lol. And to clean it up a little bit. The car is no longer my DD and tint laws prohibit me from doing my doors. If I were allowed to do the doors, I'd definitely keep it on. I've owned the car for 5 years now, and she's had tint since...
  8. ubergeek

Rabbit DRL options???

Hello, I have a GTI and my GF is getting a Rabbit. I know with my GTI, I can setup my DRLs as such Aside from swapping in HIDs and adding fogs, what are the possible options for DRLs for a Rabbit with halogens and no fogs? Is it just the dimming option?
  9. ubergeek

Remembering 9-11

Hard to believe that shit happened 10 years ago. Do you remember that day? I was at work and heard on the radio about a plane flying into the first tower. My first reaction was "a plane?? WTF???". I was thinking a cessna flying too low and the pilot had a heart attack or something. Very...
  10. ubergeek

School's IN...

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older and they stay the same age..."
  11. ubergeek

Pants On The Ground

Can You Spot The Difference? I posted this pic of my car on another forum (non-mkv) and it generated some "quality" responses lol. Since you guys are my peers.....Come At Me Brah :thumbsup:
  12. ubergeek

Ubergeek's Build.....Embracing My Fast (pic intensive)

This was actually a combined build. It began when my buddy NS01GTI bought a brand new GTI 2.0T back in 2007 He was our local APR Tuning rep at the time. A vital asset to the dub community. He obviously had the hookup, so he quickly went to work/purchasing. APR's 3" DP mated with a Milltek...
  13. ubergeek

Is mk5 suspension swappable into a MK6?

thinking about getting into a mk6....is the suspension swappable? I have 2 sets...Koni coils and air ride and wondering if i can bring it over? thanks
  14. ubergeek

Playing with my Bag

Got bagged last week. Frame notch next week. Kinda need wheel ideas now lol
  15. ubergeek

What's the best wheel offset on bags???

Our car's instant camber on bags is sick. I'm currently on Koni coils and my wheel shopping leaves me to prefer wheels in the ET40's. Just my preference. I noticed guys on bags have wheels in the ET30's. I'm gonna bag this bitch soon. What's the ideal wheel offset for bags?
  16. ubergeek

FS: MK5 Koni Coilovers

Stainless Koni coilovers with high-performance sports shock absorbers for sale. Height and dampen adjustable. Excellent ride quality. Lifetime warranty (may be transferable) Paid $1400 brand new...asking $950obo Static Drop with threads to spare up front and a few less in the rear.....
  17. ubergeek

FS: MK5 Koni Coilovers

Stainless Koni coilovers with high-performance sports shock absorbers for sale. Height and dampen adjustable. Excellent ride quality. Lifetime warranty (may be transferable) Paid $1400 brand new...asking $950obo Static Drop with threads to spare up front and a few less in the rear.....
  18. ubergeek

will r32 cb exhaust work on 2.0T?

hey all...got my hands on a stock r32 catback exhaust. I was wondering if this will work/bolt up to my current 2.0T exhaust. Is there much for modification? It's from a 4door r32 going onto a 2door 2.0T. Not sure if the sizes are different or if it matters. I realize I need the r32 rear lower...
  19. ubergeek

WTB: MKV .:R32 rear lower bumper

just chancing if anybody has one for sale perhaps someone knows where I can look/get one online? also....will a stock oem .:R32 catback exhaust work on my 2.0T??
  20. ubergeek

Will oem .:R32 exhaust work on 2.0T

Hey all, I got a chance to pick up a stock .:R32 catback exhaust. I was wondering if this will work on my 2.0T GTI?? Is there any special modifications? Hanger issues? Or anything I need to know to make it work? It's from a 4door .:R32 going on my 2door 2.0T I also know I need the .:R32 rear...