GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MKV Turbo15

help with a car crew name

Ride or Die Crew! Faster N' More Furious than ever! LAWLZ Nick
  2. MKV Turbo15

The new ride! (Very Pic Heavy)

This is quiet overdue since ive been away from these forums for a bit doing the family thing but Ive owned an Mk5 for a while and decided it was time to get rid of it and pick up an new Mk6. I had the car for 1 DAY before it underwent: Stage 1, Intake, Coilovers, Yellow Fogs, and Vag Com...
  3. MKV Turbo15

Amir's Ultimate Awesome Epic Birthday Vegas Trip

You wouldnt catch me wearing that shit. Cant stand the hipsters, period. Im either at the bar, the bar, the car show, the bar, and In and Out.
  4. MKV Turbo15

Amir's Ultimate Awesome Epic Birthday Vegas Trip

Come out early and WE WILL PARTY FOR WUSTE 2014! then go back in July:D :23::happyanim:
  5. MKV Turbo15

Do you know anybody that is homeless?

My girlfriend works for a non profit coalition for the homeless and I see what many of what you see day and day out. A lot of her "clients" are those who have suffered from numerous mental cases, some physical, and others....well their choice in life style. Regardless the situation, I try my...
  6. MKV Turbo15

Everyone uses my driveway...

To have me help correct/detail their cars. My buddies Skyline and a few other sick cars tend to always come over every other day so I can help keep em lookin fresh. Friends/Neighbors cars. Fully US Federalized/state legal MotoRex'd and built R33. Its currently for sale (within the friend...
  7. MKV Turbo15

Colorado Winters...

Usually have snow......I guess we wont this year lol. Just a couple before "snow" supposedly comes.... Oh look...."snow"
  8. MKV Turbo15

AC Delete/Pulley Delete Belt

So my AC compressor pulley decided to take a shit on me (AC never worked anyways, just the pulley became warped) and ive come to the point where Im gonna remove it and run a shorter belt, however thats where my problem lies. Can anyone who has done an AC Delete or put in a shorter belt tell me...
  9. MKV Turbo15

Loving Competition

With the weather being pretty uncooperative lately, its been tough to snap some pics but fortunately the weather opened up enough to get some shots in of my GFs car. If you are guys are wondering why her plate says BMWzoom, its her intials. As you can you can see, we have similar color...
  10. MKV Turbo15

Calendar Teaser...

Had a number of VWs from the local rocky mountain scene chosen to be featured in an upcoming RMVW club calendar. A few of other cars should be up later as well, everything is still being processed. :wink:
  11. MKV Turbo15

A Pleasant Rivalry

After a full weekend of track/autox, cruises, GTG's and car wash time. Both my car and the lady's gets to take a well deserved break. Her speed needs moar low.
  12. MKV Turbo15

Mile Marker 100

Well last night she hit it. Bought brand new in 2007 with 50 miles. Yea, I drive her. CEL is from an O2 sensor that Im replacing and airbag light is from the rear being gutted to fit the cage. Pulled over to snap a pic.
  13. MKV Turbo15

APR Stage 2 Fuel Cut Help

After days of searching, reading, and replacing parts. Im stumped. Car in question is a 2006 FSI. Ive been flashed with Stage 2 recently and have been experiencing intermitten fuel cuts. Items replaced, new OEM HPFP, new Cam Follower, Thrust Sensor, new Fuel filter. Everything else looks good...
  14. MKV Turbo15

Just One.

Decided to snap a nice backdrop
  15. MKV Turbo15

FS: H&R 8mm Spacers w/ Bolts

Ive got a set of H&R 8mm Spacers with ECS Tuning bolts for sale. They are perfectly straight and functional. Looking to get 100 Shipped for both Spacers and Bolts. Bolts are BALL seat Just came off the car so they are a bit dirty as shown in the pic. Straight and true.
  16. MKV Turbo15

A Friends R32 at the track........boosted.

Here are a few videos of a friend of ours at the track in his Turboed R32. Keep in mind, this is at 6000ft+, running pig rich, wrong injectors, and I believe a slight missfire. Enjoy, as all of us have in person. If you are all wondering, this is Gabe Adams from GNGMotorsports...
  17. MKV Turbo15

I spy....

with my camera lens that is a few goodies hidden behind a tall and intimidating gate. At the Audi test facility where they have all sorts of goodies. Just prior to arriving there was a goldcoast passat CC followed with a VERY watchful eye by 3 TDi Touregs. I wasnt about to stay too long and...
  18. MKV Turbo15

Just two.

Headed out after breakfast since today's weather was simply amazing and while out there, I found this lonely road and some rolling hills.
  19. MKV Turbo15

Question about DP install

So today I got around to installing my ATP DP but have a few questions. The install when very smoothly, just took some times since we did it ourselves. The question I have is that I noticed after the DP install, that I am hitting a little more boost than usually and I am on stock...
  20. MKV Turbo15

Custom Lip (Great for DIY)

Well, a few people over at one of the Mazda clubs I know of has been playing around with custom lips and today I took on the challenge.......if any. I simply went to Home Depot and purchased a Garage door weather stripping set for the bottom. Items needed: Double sided tape or screws, scissors...