GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

My dads New 08 Audi TT Coupe (Pics inside 56K sry)

I figured yall might be interesting in seeing this. If not sorry :iono:. Well to begin, my father wanted a change from driving his 2006 VW Jetta TDI. So he decided that he wanted something a bit more sporty that this. He had a Porsche Boxster a few years ago, and he recently bought a Nissan...
  2. T

Updating Texas GTI's. Where are 'yall'

Feels like a while since we have had an active thread for Texas, and I was just wondering if we have had any new members pop up. Oh and are there any new Rabbits around. So lets seem some posts. Please state Location if you can. Texas_MkV Plano (Well 30 minutes away but close enough lol) Is...
  3. T

Demolished Passat

Okay my brother drives an F-150 and my mother drives a VW Passat. Today he was late for practice so he jumps in his truck and reverses as fast as he could, while my mom was coming down the driveway. So my mom sees him and slams on her breaks, but my brother being an idiot hits her without ever...
  4. T

Diverter Valve Video

Hey guys I just got my diverter valve yesterday and I shot a little clip of it. Hopefully I can make a better one soon. It does sound better in real life. www.myspace.com/jarrodcheatham
  5. T

Speedo VW Fix

I don't know whether it is true, but my dad was talking to my VW dealer and they said that they had a fix for the speedo problem now. They said that it was a software problem and now they have the necessary stuff to fix it. My question is, has anyone had theirs fixed yet. I don't really want to...
  6. T

McKinney Area GTI

I have seen a Red GTI several times while I have been in McKinney. I was just wondering whether it was someone on the forum. I don't think that I have seen any on here from McKinney, but I figured it was worth a shot.
  7. T

My Car is Broken!!!

Okay, today I was sent to go get some food and I had been driving about a minute and a half and I started hearing this scratching noise, kind of like bad brakes make. I figured it would pass. So I drove about another 5 seconds and it got a lot worse. It started sounding like my exhaust was...
  8. T

Happy 666

Well its 666 and nothing has gone wrong yet, so that is something to celebrate. I know that 666 is not the "number of the devil", but I can't remember what the darn number is. Does anyone here know.
  9. T

$80,000 VW Jetta

Saw this on Ebay, and I figured I would share. I would never ever pay 80,000 for this car, but maybe a big VW or Fast and the Furious fan would. What do yall think of it. I figured the car would go for about 40,000 maybe, but I guess it is a collectors item...
  10. T

2006 Alpine Demo Car (The Sinister 6)

I don't know whether yall have already seen this, but I saw it for the first time last night. Alpine, every single year, has always impressed me so much. Steve Brown is just a god with Fiberglass and he can make any dream a reality. I would give anything just to watch them work on these...
  11. T

Cover on Center Cap

I was looking around on vwvortex and I saw a thread talking about people still having the clear plastic cover on their center cap. I went outside and sure enough mine were still on all my rims. It's not a big deal, but I didn't notice until they said something, and I thought that yall might...
  12. T

MySpace

Just wanted to see if anyone else here has a MySpace account. My profile is at http://www.myspace.com/jarrodcheatham
  13. T

My Fast Game

I don't know if this goes here, but I saw a link to this game on vwvortex and I did not see it on here. So I thought maybe yall might want to take a shot at it. http://www.makefriendswithyourfast.ca/?ic_id=splash_gti_launch_2006
  14. T

DIY-Front License Plate Holder On a GTI

Made Changes to fix Air Flow problem. Only difference is that when you connect the plate holders to the plate. Connect it to the bottom holes not the top. I thought that maybe it would be beneficial to see the design on a GTI. I hope yall don't count this as a repost. :) Cheap and Easy DIY-...
  15. T

First Major Defect

I experienced my first major defect on my car today. My spedometer is anywhere from 5mph-10mph off, and the higher my speed, the further off my mph is. I talked to my VW dealer today and they told me to bring it in and they will look at it. First the moron told me to just wait till my oil...
  16. T

Milltek Exhaust Sound Clip

I don't know if this is a repost, but I just listened to it, and boy. :w00t: R32 Sound Clip http://www.stratmosphere.com/milltek_exhaust_for_vw.htm
  17. T

Body Kits?

I was wondering if anyone knows a website yet where you can buy body kits. I have not been able to find anywhere to buy one in the US.
  18. T

Go Texas

Well I just wanted to start off this thread. I live in Van Alstyne, Texas, which is in the middle of no where, but I am close to Plano, and about 45min. from Dallas. I have a Black Magic Package 2 GTI MkV, and I planning on spending enough money on this car to make my family sick. Hope to...
  19. T

namotorsports Blow Off Valve

http://www.namotorsports.net/detail.cfm/part_cd/FMDVFSiT My question may sound dumb, but I have always wanted a car in which the blow off valve could be clearly heard, and I noticed that the GTI's is very quite. I'm guessing it is because it is not running at a high boost. My...