GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Lolly Baggins

How have you guys been?

Hey guys, just checking in again... how's everything ? Life good? :thumbup:
  2. Lolly Baggins

So today I had a dream that I still had my GTI...

It was just like how it was before it was smashed off the road by a drunk driver. :cry: Somehow it was just back.. and I couldn't help but to hug it, and an couple of people walked by and went "Baller ass GTI man!" This was my baby... whole set in this link...
  3. Lolly Baggins

My totaled GTI vs Bugatti Veyron

:readthethread: DuDE!! so like i picked up my Totaled GTI from the scrape yard, nothing was working only the the hazard lights and I could push the clutch in and go through the gears, so anyways I managed to jump start it and it turned on, so I was... I guess trying to drive it? anyways I got...
  4. Lolly Baggins

Forgot prices in my other thread... My mistake *REMAKE*

Sorry for my last thread, I had no idea I completely forgot about prices. As everyone knows, some drunk faggot drove into my GTI. (If you don't know go ahead and read it if you want; click) So I am selling the stuff I never got around installing and stuff like that. As everyone probably...
  5. Lolly Baggins

For Sale: GTI Part-out thread. Take a look.

As everyone knows, some drunk faggot drove into my GTI. (If you don't know go ahead and read it if you want; click) So I am selling the stuff I never got around installing and stuff like that. As everyone probably guessed I've been out the GTI game for a while, so I am trusting the members here...
  6. Lolly Baggins

I have got to have the worst luck ever.

Wow. LOL... I just can't believe the shit that is happening that I just find it funny. :lol: Remember my GTI that got totaled by some drunken truck driver? If you don't remember check out this thread : http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37632 :mad: Anyways after that I just started...
  7. Lolly Baggins

This is what happens when a trucker merges into you knocking you into a ditch.

Thanks for speeding, merging INTO me, then RAMMING me into a ditch thus causing me to hit a gaurd-rail and NOT EVEN STOPPING TO SEE YOU WHO JUST HIT. :mad: :mad: Thanks for ruining my baby... :cry: :cry: :cry: I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW ANGRY AND SAD I AM AT THIS MOMENT.... So much for Stage...
  8. Lolly Baggins

Springfield Volkswagen; Mod friendly?

Has anyone brought their modified car there? I once brought my GTI when it was just getting "ready" to be modified (fog lights etc) and the service tech (Ben) commented on how nice it looked and asked where I got them. Him and leon so far are real nice people, but I haven't gone back for a...
  9. Lolly Baggins

**CHEAP** EuroJet PCV Fix

http://www.bshspeedshop.com/store/product.php?productid=16703&cat=336&page=1 :eyebulge:
  10. Lolly Baggins

Clutch.

Clutch Auto Magazine Trailer :word:
  11. Lolly Baggins

Bye Bye GTR, GT2, Z06 we have a new leader, Welcome Lexus LF-A.

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/12/28/lexus-lf-a-unseats-porsche-gt2-as-king-of-the-ring/ :word:
  12. Lolly Baggins

Merry Christmas! Lolly Baggins Ride!

Just thought I'd throw up some pictures, I have not posted any for a while. And my friends 350Z. For rest of the pictures...CLICK HERE Thanks for looking.
  13. Lolly Baggins

Me Vs BMW E46 330ci

Here is my fictional story.. I casually passed an 330ci a couple of hours ago, and apparently I pissed him off... as of now my only performance mods is APR Stage 1... well I was cruising in 5th, I see him come up fast, I could have easily dropped it in 4th and ate him alive, but I thought what...
  14. Lolly Baggins

Question about removing inner tail-lamps.

Hey guys, recently I purchased some tail-lights from http://www.tintedtails.com and received them today so I proceeded to install them...but ran into a little problem. I have searched and searched but cannot find any way to remove the tail-lights on the hatch. I got the tails on the outer-side...
  15. Lolly Baggins

Vs... man on feet???

Um, this is kinda weird... So I was driving to work today, had some extra time so went the long route, saw a jogger and he started jumping and stuff, I slow down and see if everything is okay. He just said that he loved the GTIs and we talked a bit about GTIs and found out he owns a 1.8T GTI...
  16. Lolly Baggins

Some pictures of my GTI...

Please dont kill me! I know it's dirty :( It's f*cking freezing out!!! :iono: :cry: :cry: :cry: And I know my camera f*cking sucks!... Clean pictures and DSLR pictures coming soon though. :thumbsup:
  17. Lolly Baggins

Winter care for the baby?

Hey guys, I was wondering how you guys take care/clean your baby around winter-time? It's freezing and I would love to clean my baby but it's sooo cold!! I do as much as I can but it gets wayyy too cold!! So now I am patiently awaiting good weather :cry: :iono:
  18. Lolly Baggins

Where to get tails professionaly tinted? (Northern Virgina)

Hello and I am in the NoVA Area and I am looking to tint my tail-lights if I do not find any good tail-tinters I will have to send mine out to get tinted, and would like to avoid that, but if worse comes to worse it will become an option. Anyways any Northern Virginia people here got their tails...
  19. Lolly Baggins

Most aggressive looking GTi you have seen?

I am wanting to make my GTi looking more aggressive, so some pictures would help me formulate an idea of how I want my final car to be looking. Thanks again and feel free to post pictures :thumbup:
  20. Lolly Baggins

Brand New '08 Mk5 GTi - Candy White.

Hello everyone! last Friday I took delivery of an 08 Mk5 GTi - Candy White. My first choices were an 07' 350Z (The new HR engine looked yummy) and an BMW 335i but after some consideration, as much as I love the Z, I should wait a few years for the new body style and as for the 335i, my monthly...