GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VrstewartW

FS: NJ - GTI Steering Wheel, Air Lift Slam XL Front Struts, Accuair VU4, Other air ri

These parts recently came off of my Rabbit and look a little beat up but everything listed here still works. I have no use for these parts so I'm willing to let them go for cheap. I have no idea what most of these parts run used so I'm just tossing up prices that are close to what has been...
  2. VrstewartW

Eurokracy 2013: Who's Going?

Any golfmkv'ers going to be there? I'll be up there Friday in this piece.
  3. VrstewartW

Shiny Thing

I miss OCMD, such a great weekend. Only photo I took of my car when I was down there. The Rabbit // H2Oi 2012 by Ronaldo.S, on Flickr switchlead.com
  4. VrstewartW

Down and Out - Widebody R32

Since Frankie isn't on these forums, Ill post up some photos from last nights shoot. I only finished 1 so far, I'll post the rest up later. Frankie Mule // Widebody R32 by Ronaldo.S, on Flickr Frankie Mule // Widebody R32 by Ronaldo.S, on Flickr Frankie Mule // Widebody R32 by Ronaldo.S...
  5. VrstewartW

My MKV Photo Thread

I could've swore I started something like this already, couldn't find it though. I figured I'll just dump all of the random mk5 photos I take into one thread and update it along as I go. Frankie Mule // First Class Fitment by Ronaldo.S, on Flickr Frankie Mule // Widebody R32 by Ronaldo.S...
  6. VrstewartW

So Wet

I got bored last night, so I shot this. From Rain and Dark Nights by Ronaldo.S, on Flickr
  7. VrstewartW

If Looks Could Kill..

Finally took a couple photos of Marcos' car after getting it back from the body shop a few weeks ago. Marcos // MK5 GTI by Ronaldo.S, on Flickr Marcos // MK5 GTI by Ronaldo.S, on Flickr On a completely un-related note, our friend Frankie started this yesterday. It's going to be wild...
  8. VrstewartW

Le Furby

Photo thread for Furby's car since it's amazing of course. I know Mike Barry has a ton of them....
  9. VrstewartW

4 Cobras and a Rabbit

After Max traded his wheels with Marcos, he gave up on polishing them before he even started so I took them off his hands. Heres a couple from today, I didn't like the rest so Ill have to shoot another day. 4 Cobras and a Rabbit by Ronaldo.S, on Flickr 4 Cobras and a Rabbit by Ronaldo.S...
  10. VrstewartW

Into the Fog

Marcos got his new wheels a few days so we went out for a photo. Into the fog by Ronaldo.S, on Flickr The next day we went out for more. New Wheels = New Shoot by Ronaldo.S, on Flickr Marcos Macias - VW GTI MK5 by Ronaldo.S, on Flickr Marcos Macias - VW GTI MK5 by Ronaldo.S, on Flickr...
  11. VrstewartW

2 Down, 2 To Go

I hate polishing but it's so worth it.
  12. VrstewartW

FS: 18x8.5 Audi RS4 Reps

I bought these a few years ago and from what I remember the original owner said they were Stratmosphere reps. 18x8.5 ET40(not sure about that though) Comes with tires and Audi center caps. Fronts: 215/40 Falken 512 (about 10K) Rears: 215/40 Falken 912 (New) Asking: $800 local pick up only...
  13. VrstewartW

Throwback Like Whoa!

Major throw back right here. Throwback Like Whoa! by Ronaldo.S, on Flickr I really can't believe how much has changed since this photo was taken. This was taken during H2O weekend of 2010 and it was also the first time that I met Mike Barry. I also met John Quay the day before this. John no...
  14. VrstewartW

FS: 18x8.5 Work Equips - 5 Spoke - NJ

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! Work Equips w/ 2" DDC Lips 18x8.5" + 41 5x114.3 Lips are polished Centers and caps are powder coated grey 1 lip has a small bend. 1 Center Cap has a crack 1 Lip has rash (I'll get some photos of these) $1500 OBO Prefer local pickup/meetup for now...
  15. VrstewartW

The Finest Ingredients

So as most of you know, I started a new blog with a few friends and so far everyone has been giving us great feedback. Our first feature went live today and I just wanted to share with you guys since we all know and love Fuzzy and his car. The blog focuses more about the life of the car owner...
  16. VrstewartW

drivenmotive - A new drivers blog

I wanted to introduce a new blog that some friends and I, including Mike Barry and Jordan Chronister, are working on. I was noticing a lot of the blogs coming up lately were all just related to "stanced" cars and I wanted to do something different. Drivenmotive is going to give readers a look...
  17. VrstewartW

Du Werke @ First Class Fitment

I met up with Jay at First Class Fitment over the weekend and decided to go out for a quick shoot during the show. I gathered up a few friends along with Mike Barry, Jordan Chronister, and Kev to go scouting for locations around the airport and found this cool old house. It was such a nice...
  18. VrstewartW

Here's to the end of a great season...

Since H2O weekend has passed a few weeks ago, that pretty much marked the end of the 2011 show season for most of us. It has been a great year for me and for everyone else I'm hoping. I've had the chance to travel to a ton of shows up and down the east coast, see old friend and meet new ones...
  19. VrstewartW

Night on the Town

I was planning on waiting to do an "epic" shoot of my car since I bagged it but its going to be raining for a while and I was itching to shoot it. I wanted to say thanks to Dan Hagen for hooking me up with some parts and Marcos/friends for helping with the late night installs. Also this...