GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mexican fast

sluts at the beach

:thumbup: no sluts just a few pics from a lil road trip i took :) lightroom-2 by Daniel.M photography, on Flickr Untitled_Panorama12-Edit by Daniel.M photography, on Flickr lightroom-3729 by Daniel.M photography, on Flickr lightroom-3744 by Daniel.M photography, on Flickr...
  2. Mexican fast

WTB vortex roof rack for 4door GTI

DELETE PLEASE
  3. Mexican fast

wheel Spacers

Ok guys this month i will be on air and well i wont have money to upgrade my wheels so my question is... what size wheel spacers will i need for my huffs so they sit right at the edge of the fender when im aired out " if that makes sense" lol haha:thumbup:
  4. Mexican fast

boost problems

ok so the other day i was cruising home. i got to a stop sign. and when i tried to accelerate off. my car wasnt boosting i was just hitting 0psi. ok so i limp it home like that " 3mins away" i park the car go inside for awhile and come back out drove the car around the block and it was fine ...
  5. Mexican fast

Soon I will be on air! :)

Just a small teaser of my Lil on going project :). Wood just in place for picture. Still working on Tha trunk And ordering more parts :). No hurry as it should be done by SOHO
  6. Mexican fast

FS H&R sport springs

i have for sale some H&R sport springs that where never installed on my car due to change in direction in my suspension setup. selling for $200.00 shipped anywhere in the U.S..i really need to get rid of these ASAP! PM for PIctures
  7. Mexican fast

help!!!

ok so a like a few weeks ago i noticed that i was getting more exhaust popping. i didnt think twice about it.. and today when i would come to a stop the revs would accelerate slowing by it self to a little past one thousand RPM and then slowly back down and then car would be fine...tonite i got...
  8. Mexican fast

cruise control problem

ok so my CC has been acting up for sum time now..B4 i would turn on tha CC switch and then activate it, it would stay on for like 5-10mins working fine but then it would cut off. not even the dash light would cut on anymore. next day it would be fine and i wouldnt have a single problem...it was...
  9. Mexican fast

Burberry rear deck:-)

Just finished my rear deck. Next is gonna be Tha door cards,headliner,shifter boot and center arm rest :-). Sry for Tha crapy iPhone pic.
  10. Mexican fast

Atlantic station Shots..

here are a few pics of a small G2G in atlanta..im working on more pics..tell me wat u think....thanks http://www.flickr.com/photos/saavedrafotography/?saved=1
  11. Mexican fast

,motion blur Pics

12. Mexican fast

doing sum Polishing :D

sense at tha moment i cant afford new wheels cuz im bagging my ride this summer..i decided to polish my huffs.."working project"
  13. Mexican fast

might buy a airbag system

one of my friends is selling his airbag system..and im thinking about buying it from him..but i have a few questions. how good are bags?,and do bags come with problems? help please..thanks ppl
  14. Mexican fast

i need ideas ppl!

hey i want to refinish my wheels "Huffs", sense at the moment i cant afford new Wheels..i was thinking maybe painting them different. ive never seen painted huffs b4.. give me your ideas on wat color i should refinish them..thanks :thumbup:
  15. Mexican fast

WRX STI & GTI MKV

and yes i know i need to lower my car..haha
  16. Mexican fast

this is a old pic..."was my wallpaper for tha longest"

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs110.snc1/4814_211977550611_534975611_7605335_3777824_n.jpg
  17. Mexican fast

my First HDR

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs448.snc3/25711_10150132200465612_534975611_11630416_4138456_n.jpg just a quick one i took when i got to work...
  18. Mexican fast

my LEDs ;D

how does it look.
  19. Mexican fast

anyone driving up to SoWo on I-20?

i live in tha Villa rica Douglasville area and i was trying to find a crew to ride up to SoWo with..thanks
  20. Mexican fast

show me your painted Huffs

i wanna paint my huffs but i dont know wat color combo to do..i got a silver gti..anyideas...post ur pics please thanks