GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. wndwsdwngti860

OZ Ultraleggera

oz ultraleggera with Falken RT615k 245/45/17. Tires have about 10miles on them for test fitting and random trips around the block. Tires have been heat treated from the factory. wheels are straight now bends or rash. was gonna use for a track setup but had different plans. powdercoated...
  2. wndwsdwngti860

Forge Motorsport 330mm BBK

Rotors SS Lines Calipers Brackets and hardware about 6k highway miles on rotors. only have seen one set of pads. calipers rebuilt with new seals and pistons 3k miles ago. $1,000 shipped anywhere in the usa
  3. wndwsdwngti860

CTS Big turbo manifold

$300 Shipped or picked up Less than 3k miles FSI/TSI Compatible T3 flanged.
  4. wndwsdwngti860

FS: TSI South Bend Stage 3 Endurance Clutch

Selling my slightly used south bend stage 3 endurance clutch kit. upgraded to a stage 4 street drag when i went BT so have no further use for this. has about 5k miles on it and plenty of meat left. included: pressure plate, clutch disk, flywheel. never launched.properly broken in. Ask...
  5. wndwsdwngti860

FS: 3 piece 3SDM 0.05 1 of 1

For Sale is a one of one set of 3pc 3SDM 0.05s. Only ones in the world. 18x10 et32 18x8.5 et34 Gold centers, gloss black lips, black bbs spike bolts. Still have original stainless hardware never used. Center caps not pictured but included. $3,800 obo picked up or meet short distance Will...
  6. wndwsdwngti860

FS: GTI front brakes

sold
  7. wndwsdwngti860

Accuair Switchspeed

Sold
  8. wndwsdwngti860

Give this car a vote please!

Hey everyone just asking for about 20 seconds here if you can give my car a vote to get to the next round for Tuner Battlegrounds please! Link: https://tunerbattlegrounds.com/competitors/893-don-santora Thanks so much!!
  9. wndwsdwngti860

Give this car a vote please!

Hey everyone just asking for about 20 seconds here if you can give my car a vote to get to the next round for Tuner Battlegrounds please! Link: https://tunerbattlegrounds.com/competitors/893-don-santora Thanks so much!!
  10. wndwsdwngti860

ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber Fender Install and Review

I recently had the opportunity to get my hands on a set of the ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber Fender Flare Kit ES#2808526! Super ampped when this arrived and couldn't wait to get them on! Overall first impressions were fantastic! Superb product quality and build. I was very impressed on how the...
  11. wndwsdwngti860

FS: Southbend stage 2 endurance (disk and pressure plate)

South Bend Stage 2 Endurance Pressure plate and clutch disk. Roughly 10k on the parts. plenty of material left. PARTS FOR TSI CARS $325 shipped anywhere in the USA
  12. wndwsdwngti860

Tuning Works Rear Upper Stress Bar Group Buy

After helping do protoype testing, Tuning Works is running a group buy for their Rear Upper Stress Bar. The Tuning Works Rear Upper Stress Bar is a fully adjustable, no cutting, no drilling, no tapping stress bar. This stressbar greatly decreases the body roll found in the VW MK4/5/6 Hatches...