GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. saucer

FS: EJ Ammo Box catch can (black) $125 shipped

SOLD SOLD SOLD EJ VTA Catch Can: 1st generation ammo box - no longer made! Cleaned up and ready to go - perfect shape, with everything for installation. $125 shipped in the great 48 :thumbup:
  2. saucer

FS: (4) Brand new 17" Porto wheels

SOLD SOLD SOLD Taken off the car 3 days after purchase - MINT condition. Wheels and centercaps only. Asking $400 + actual shipping :biggrin: I'm in Asheville, North Carolina - will meet within 100 miles.
  3. saucer

...like a glove.

I am NOT condoning drinking and driving ;) Just found it a bit amusing that a 40 fits perfectly in the door cubby. PS: if you're wondering what sort of gangsta-ass mofo I might be, I picked up an OE because as it turns out, 40oz of B99 perfectly blends with a full tank to create B5. (You bet...
  4. saucer

Different center caps for Classix?

Did someone somewhere ever figure out how to install a different cap in the Classix? I noticed the caps from the new Portos fit fairly well inside the hole, but need to get snug. (Can probably never clip in though). I searched, but couldn't find anything about someone rigging a different VW cap...
  5. saucer

FS: Another Part Out!

Trade for an MK6 TDI so I've got some parts left over! closed fog grills, great shape: $40 shipped! EJ VTA Catch Can: 1st generation ammo box, black, with parts to make recirculating. Great shape. Must-have mod. price drop - $130 shipped!!! These ammo boxes are no longer made - very cool...
  6. saucer

Drunk Driver @ DFW Airport

http://www.tifr.us/tifr/2010/6/3/drunk-driver-leaves-dfw-general-lee-style.html Crazy chick RAMPS the tollbooth! tWk4MCQaHrc
  7. saucer

mah shirt designs...

Just looking for some CC on some designs I've been throwing around. Still finding my groove - so I welcome any opinions. (These are full color prints, not screens - still getting my feet wet with color separation.) http://skreened.com/srslyshirts thanks! :thumbsup:
  8. saucer

miracles.

If you have not yet been exposed to the sheer genius and omnipotent wisdom of the (fuckin') Insane Clown Posse, please enlighten yourself: _-agl0pOQfs&feature
  9. saucer

Recharging AC? Dealer denied warranty for freon leak

So I finally took my car in after 5 months with no cold air being blown (didn't mind in the winter!) Service guy immediately warns me this might be a service issue and gets my guard up. Told him my what my scans are saying: 00229 - Refrigerant Pressure 002 - Lower Limit Exceeded...
  10. saucer

Accidentally disabled my power steering.

Hit a huge pothole last week and threw a couple codes: Address 03: ABS Brakes Labels: 1K0-907-379-MK60-F.lbl Part No SW: 1K0 907 379 AC HW: 1K0 907 379 AC Component: ESP FRONT MK60 0101 Revision: 00H11001 Coding: 0021122 Shop #: WSC 01279 785 00200 1 Fault Found: 00778 - Steering Angle Sensor...
  11. saucer

Hit a pothole, broke mah car! Warranty?

Okay so I'm on my way to the dealership to have my AC looked at, I hit a huge pothole that had me cussing like a sailor. About 5 miles later, I get the Airbag light and the Traction Control light on my dash. Don't mention to the dealer... Get home and find these codes: Address 03: ABS Brakes...
  12. saucer

FS: Set of Classix

NO LONGER FOR SALE...
  13. saucer

Problems after DV relocation - MIL and no power

So I recently grabbed a BSH DV relocation kit with the huge Forge DV and performed a solid install - or so I think. Car seemed to be running fine afterword. Did a couple runs on the Interstate to ghetto-check my boost and everything seemed cool. Next day I get a CEL. Scan says I'm too lean...
  14. saucer

Electric Boost: Defi vs. EJ vs. CiM ?

Wanting to upgrade from my AWE bumble-bee and am looking for some opinions... Looks like Defi is the most expensive, but is it worth it? Seems pretty sweet to be blacked out when the car isn't on... EJ seems to have fixed the brightness issue - I guess everyone is happy with them now? (but...
  15. saucer

FS: 4 TPMS sensors $90

SOLD
  16. saucer

W6050/WD6010/WD6150/WS6530????

So I just recently stumbled across these RNS510 replicas and am overwhelmed with info.... Their respective threads are hundreds of pages long and I need some cliffs notes! -Will any of them work with Sat Radio? (Sirius) -Any notable differences between the models? I assume the WS6530 is a...
  17. saucer

New D5000! Lenses?

So I picked this baby up on a package deal, getting 18-55mm and 55-200mm lenses. I've got a friend telling me to take the shit back, get just the body and a "better" single lens to learn with. Is it overkill to use these two zoom lenses? I'm a total n00b with photography but I'm dying to...
  18. saucer

nexlevel

4_pS46YRMIQ
  19. saucer

Pedobear FTW!

http://www.geekosystem.com/pedobear-vancouver-5-times-pedobear-has-fooled-the-world/ penetrating the naïve!