GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: Bentley Manual barely used!

Lightly used bentley repair manual. $60 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

FS: Black HPA puck NEW!!!

Never used or installed black hpa puck in box. will upload photos when i get a chance. Asking $80 shipped plus Paypal fees. PICTURES AT BOTTOM OF PAGE!!
  3. S

FS: BNIB ECS Hatch pop Kit!!

BNIB hatch pop kit. Never used as I sold the car before installing it. Save money buying from me over ECS and their overpriced shipping. Selling it for $100 shipped priority shipping. No paypal fees!!
  4. S

FS: MKV to MKVI part out!!

Ok i got some parts that i'm going to sell to help alleviate payments on new mk6 and buy some performance mods. i know some parts are compatible with the mk6 but i need the money. 1st up is: Rns-510 version C with gps antenna and adapter for antenna cables. latest map pack and firmware. no...
  5. S

Fs: 2008 autobahn gti apr k04

Have a very well kept VW GTI with a shit load of parts that I want to either part out or sell within a week or so to buy me another Gti that I fell in love with. Everything is in excellent condition and I have all APR performance parts. Including intercooler, fuel pump, TBE, k04 kit. ITG INTAKE...
  6. S

2008 k04 APR United grey Gti fs or part out (Miami)

Have a very well kept VW GTI with a shit load of parts that I want to either part out or sell within a week or so to buy me another Gti that I fell in love with. Everything is in excellent condition and I have all APR performance parts. Including intercooler, fuel pump, TBE, k04 kit. ITG INTAKE...
  7. S

FS: OEM parts etc etc

here are the parts that i'm putting up for sale: dsg shifter unit shifter knob is broken but everything else is working. good to paint bezel to your liking. installed a new RNS-510? having battery drain issues? then this is the can module that you need! pm me if interested for prices.
  8. S

SO...I need the oil filler extention neck back on lol

yeah i want to put my stock intake back on so it can play nice with my APR k04 kit. does anyone have one to see if it has a part # on it?
  9. S

Airbox clamp part #

i need help, want to put back the stock airbox but i am missing the clamp that holds the intake pipe to the turbo. anyone have a part number?
  10. S

Apr tune issue, want to go Unitronic, good idea?

I'm having that damn high rpm misfire issue since I went k04 apr. At one point i did think it was carbon build up. But that was not the case. I went through 3 intakes trying to resolve the issue and while I had one intake that barely had any issue it still did misfire specially when I did NOT...
  11. S

Known isssues with carbon build up?

does anybody know the side effect on carbon buildup on the intake valves? I know about the misfire's. but don't know how or when or what cylinders are usually the worse. is it a low rpm idle issue or a higher rpm issue? or both? I have a slight misfire on 3rd and 4th gear only at high rpm. it...
  12. S

Forge catch can issue..

anyone had this happen to the hoses? i have oil sweat on both hoses. i'm not sure how to handle this situation as in the past they have not been that nice.
  13. S

New revised MAF sensor from VW

Old part # 06f 906 461a New part # 06f 906 461b I wonder if it's more reliable now.
  14. S

MAF sensor going bad or is bad?

how do i know if my maf sensor is going bad or if it's the APR Tune? The reason i ask is because i've gotten soft codes for the maf sensor and at like 6k rpm is where it likes to misfire, but when i disconnect the maf it's just fine and dandy. i was doing a mild tune up a couple of days ago...
  15. S

Motor mounts, which are the softest?

I'm looking to upgrade my MM without crazy vibrations! Dont want all my interior to fall apart! So which are the less noticeable in terms of vibrations etc?
  16. S

FS: Forge Twintake FSI K04

$300 shipped within the USA. i will post pictures later today. Intake is in excellent condition and is less than 6 months old. Will work for a K03 as well just needs a plug for the extra outlet.
  17. S

broken connector clip how do i remove the pins?

when i was changing out my cam follower i accidentally applied to much force and broke the connector clip that goes into the Low pressure sensor of my APR HPFP. how do i replace that connector? i already have the part.
  18. S

So i got some bad ass tires to install but i can't get them on....

so here's the story went to a tire shop to get my tires installed, they asked me for my wheel lock and i'm like shit i left it at home, so i go back 10 miles to get it and come back. when i get back the dude gets the breaker bar and puts on the wheel lock, few seconds later i see the wheel lock...
  19. S

APR K04 vs SRT-8 300c

wow those things run pretty hard. well at least the one i raced. It was a random race, I was just minding my business and hear a loud @ss exhaust from my pax side and see this thing fly by me, so i speed up get next to him and we both step on it, I pull like half a car and hold there. (this was...
  20. S

FS: New suspension install kit

Hi, i bought this from dbcperformance and payed close to $80 shipped. I am letting it go for $65 firm shipped + paypal fee. here's the link: http://www.dbcperformance.com/1K0407546A_Kit_p/1k0407546a.kit.htm