GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. attheline

cursed by the wheel/tire gods

heres the story, i need some advice on what could possibly be goin on here cause i have no idea anymore. all begins friday when my tire pressure light comes on and im driving on the interstate and start hearing this flapping sound. take it to the tire place and the whole inner side of my tire...
  2. attheline

WTT: my wheels

wheels are VMR V714's. 5x112 19x8 et40 all around the wheel is hyper black with a diamond polished lip. ive been running these wheels since december. every wheel is in great shape. no curb rash or bends. these wheels are for sale now. ive found my next set. $1000 obo. also three tires are...
  3. attheline

tire troubles. its getting annoying now

so over the past month and a half ive gone through two tires on my drivers side rear, each time my car shows low tire pressure so i go to the the tire choice because ive usually had a good experience with them. the first time my belt was showing and there was a nail in the tire so i got it...
  4. attheline

before it gets too hot, gonna take some shots

now to go back inside and smoke some pot. probably my first pics ive posted since i signed up on this forum bout 2 years ago.
  5. attheline

first car troubles

i cant shift passed 2 grand without the the car starting to shake and bog down. im thinking its the MAF. the intake doesnt sit as tight as a few days ago, its a lot looser. im not throwing any codes that i see. anyone got any suggestions? i cant do shit about it until monday. this sucks, first...
  6. attheline

Orlando

im hittin up orlando right after eurotreffen and was wondering if theres gonna be any meets during the weekend. or is everyone gonna at the vw 4 life wild weekend the entire time?
  7. attheline

question on LM Reps

does anyone know what the exact color the red lip is on the time attack LM Reps?
  8. attheline

Eurotreffen

http://www.fixxtuning.com/eurotreffen.html just seeing whos comin out. is anyone staying for the vw 4 life wild weekend after euro treffen?
  9. attheline

SFLGTG

http://sflgtg.com/
  10. attheline

dubmilitia

we got a new forum up for those in southwest florida. check it out. http://dubmilitia.com/
  11. attheline

most depressing three days.

so heres my story. my girlfriend was in her car sittin behind my GTI in my driveway, she was looking for something in the back of the car so she put her foot on the brake. not in park, like a smart driver. her foot comes off the brake and bumps my car, the second it does that she accidentaly...
  12. attheline

my seats

ok so my idiot friend put a hole in my seat from a cigarette. :mad: ive got the plaid seats and was wondering if vw's warranty will take care of this, or should i just need to kill my friend. or if theres any other option im definetely up for hearing it. thanx.
  13. attheline

whats up

new to the forum, thought id say hi. heres a few pics.