GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

BBS CK vs OZ HLT vs WedSport SA55M

Which wheels would you choose for a GTi?
  2. M

The one and only...

Upgrade from my Scirocco....DCT 135i
  3. M

One pic...

guys...been a long time since I posted here...here is a new teaser pic of my car with the BBS CHR wheels on koni coils...enjoy...
  4. M

BBS CH-R

first set of BBS CH-R on a VW....just been released by BBS in the right offset and pcd...what do you think? I will try and take better pics soon....
  5. M

upgrade from mkv gti

what do you guys think?
  6. M

Sunoco race fuel

hello...i would like to find out if any of you have tried the 104 unleaded fuel from sunoco and what were the results...thanks...its the 260gtx fuel...
  7. M

nikon coolpix p90

just got the nikon coolpix p90 and snapped a few pics...what do you guys think...
  8. M

Track pictures

please post some track pics of your gtis...or pics of gtis on a track...
  9. M

SPRING IS HERE...CW content

few pics i took today after a good wash...redid the interior with alcantara centers...what do you guys think?
  10. M

One pic

hi guys...1 pic of my new ride...will take some nice side by side pics with my mkv....what do you think? ps..its the white mkII gti...
  11. M

WOTBOX Issues

guys i am starting this thread for all wotbox issues and how you resolved them...
  12. M

Koni coils fitted

well after having H&R for a year and a bit i decided to go the coilover route in order to get a better stance...here are a few pics...excuse the car as it was dirty when i took pics...i am having rubbing issues even with some camber setup but love the look...had to raise it up a bit as it was...
  13. M

Suspension setup

hi...can anyone assist with settings for 1km top end run...i have koni coils and was told that for 1/4 mile runs medium in front and hard at the rears...
  14. M

Koni coilover question

just installed my coilovers yesterday...having some issues with allignment in the front...the left is 1.2 degrees and the right is -.23 degrees...anyone have similar issues and what did you do to fix this...tks...
  15. M

throttle angle issue

got an issue with my throttle angle sensor position...the dealer changed the throttle body and sensors and still have the error....the car misfires when i rev past 4000rpm...esp and epc lights come one...could it be related to the wotbox? i have switched the box of and the error still comes...
  16. M

M3 vs GTI pics...

took some pics with my canon IXUS this w/end....here are the results...what you think?
  17. M

WOTBOX with k04

guys i would like to find out what you set your launch rpm with wotbox and ko4...any issues with hpfp with wotbox?
  18. M

gti edition 30/ pirelli part no:

hi, i wonder if anyone here could assist me...i am looking for the part number for the gi ed30/pirelli edition rear valence... tks
  19. M

K04 GTI dyno

had my car dynoed at the reef where i live which is about 5000ft above sea level...the car made 221wkw 448nm...i used an online calculator to calculate coastal figures and here are the results...do you think this is accurate? btw we use this dyno as a benchmark for cars on the reef so the...
  20. M

BBS CK Anthracite love....

decided to do my CKs in anthracite...got the colour code from bbs in germany...added some silver flake to the clear coat...here are the results...what do you think? finally a picture at our skidpan event yesterday...