GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DanSan

FS: Trade-In Part out

Getting rid of the MKV for a MK7, have a few things left over. Local pickup in SE Pennsylvania or Long Island, NY if I go back to visit family. Can meet up if close enough. Rules: -there are no dibs, first person with cash in hand wins. -if you use paypal, send as a gift or add 3% to cover...
  2. DanSan

WTB: AWE Boost Gauge Parts

done
  3. DanSan

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition - White

Brand New Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition - White Decided to keep the tablet due to lowballers on a $530 tablet.
  4. DanSan

FS: Part out thread!

All gone.
  5. DanSan

lovely coolant leak

haven't driven the car in like 2 days, start her up and go to work this morning and everything seems okay. get less than a quarter mile from my job at a light and boom, low coolant warning comes on the dash. tells me to turn off the car and fill up. pull into the parking lot at work, open the...
  6. DanSan

WTB: OEM LED Tailight - Drivers side/outside light

i am looking for OEM LED tail light for the GTI/R32's but i only need the drivers side outside light. have a set but with a cracked tail light and need to replace it
  7. DanSan

Loss of power/car died/fault code workshop

Car has been driving fine for the longest time, i hardly ever have problems until today. drove to and from work in rush hour traffic and went out on my lunch break and she seemed fine. on the way home, i went through the drive through at the bank, still no issues. I start heading home and...
  8. DanSan

WTB: oxygen sensor

not sure if they differ between FSI/TSI (CBFA and CCTA) but i need an oxygen sensor. Rosstech says its Bank 1 Sensor 2. they are listed as "front" and "rear" on ecstunings website but not sure which is which. if you have one let me know. need the one that goes in the spot i circled on this...
  9. DanSan

bunch of exhaust related codes

threw these codes 2+ months ago p2196 p2096 which from what i read are associated with an exhaust leak. this happened maybe 2 months after i installed my billyboat downpipe during the spring little more back story, during the hurricane up here i snagged some branches under the car and that o2...
  10. DanSan

h2o goodies.

took me forever to get to these photos but heres a sample. LIMKV by Dan Sangiorgio, on Flickr Another of Gary's by Dan Sangiorgio, on Flickr White GTI by Dan Sangiorgio, on Flickr Donders by Dan Sangiorgio, on Flickr Beetle by Dan Sangiorgio, on Flickr Banana by Dan Sangiorgio, on...
  11. DanSan

rough & low vacuum cold starts

we all get those low vacuum cold starts, loud ones too if you have CBFA but mine have been getting worse. normally it hovers around 10Hg until it settles out at 20 but the past few days and it climbs up the boost gauge closer to 0 each time. hell, today i was convinced she was going to hit 0 and...
  12. DanSan

WTB: Blown FK coilover shocks (highsport/silverline)

WTB: fk coilover parts anyone have any? needed for a project im working on for school.
  13. DanSan

blowing turn signal bulbs

about 3 weeks ago my right turn signal went out. either later in the day or the next day the left turn signal went out too. little weird but i went and grabbed new bulbs and removed the tail lights. i pull out the left side first, and the bulb is shattered and the opening in which the bulbs...
  14. DanSan

Rough shift in D, but not S

pretty much noticed this right after I got my 09' TSI CBFA GTI reflashed APR stage 2 (v1.2) back in the end of june. All of a sudden my shifts in D were kind of rough unless i really gave it some gas yet I have no issues with sport mode that i can tell. Also a week after the flash I ended up...
  15. DanSan

FS: (1) FK Silverline/Highsport Front Shock Insert

I have one "like new" FK Silverline *NOT SILVERLINE X* front shock insert. IIRC this shock also works in the highsport system as well. Full travel on this shock, goes all the way in and comes out just fine (thats what she said). check below for photos, these things are backordered on ECS Tuning...
  16. DanSan

FAKRA splitter

hey guys, ive been searching far and wide for hours... and ive got a little issue. i grabbed the sirius radio tuner out of my 06' GTI and it has 2 FAKRA connectors on it, a green and brown. my 09' GTI only has 1 connector and its green.. i want to use my old tuner inside the new GTI but having...
  17. DanSan

WTB: Roof Rack + Bike Attachment

Dont care if its OEM or thule but looking for the bars and bike attachment. nothing damaged, no missing parts either.. pm me or reply!