GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BoostedThrills

FS in MA: Stock down pipe, fog grills, intake scoop

All parts are off my 2008 GTI which had the FSI 2.0T. Located in Framingham, MA, pick up/meet up only. FOR SALE: Stock down pipe, used 25k miles - $100 Stock intake scoop, used 20k miles - $20 Stock fog grills, used 20k miles - $30 These are all in very nice condition and the scoop and...
  2. BoostedThrills

Sold my GTI, new car pics inside

2007 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan
  3. BoostedThrills

C230 Kompressor Sport Show Prep

Keith's car was prepped for the 13th Annual Endless Summer Cruisin' car show in Ocean City, Maryland. Show Prep: -Foam bath and hand wash -Clay bar entire vehicle -Spot treatment for scratches -Cleaner wax -Finish wax -Wheel detail - four coats of wax to protect and seal for the drive to...
  4. BoostedThrills

F/S: 2004 Mazda RX-8 Grand Touring

SOLD - 2004 Mazda RX-8 Grand Touring - SOLD SOLD 2004 Mazda RX-8 Grand Touring - $10,900 Beautifully maintained mechanically, inside and out. Female driven, 2nd owner, purchased with 17,400 miles in 2006 from older couple. Only reason it's being sold is for a bigger car. Velocity Red Mica...
  5. BoostedThrills

Ford Five Hundred detail and paint correction

The swirls on this one were pretty bad. It's been washed twice at work when our department does their annual car wash (a lot of guys putting sponges and brushes on the ground, etc. :mad0259:) and I believe it has been through a lot of automatic car washes. I was really happy how this one came out.
  6. BoostedThrills

335xi detail and paint correction

Myself (nor the owner) couldn't tell what made all these scratches on a two year old car. It took me a while to make some progress and there is still some work to be done in my opinion but here's where I got it to so far. He's coming back in the spring so I can finish - time/$$ wise this one...
  7. BoostedThrills

Jetta 2.0T Wolfsburg detail and concrete dust removal

This three month old Wolfsburg had an unfortunate run in with a construction zone, leaving concrete dust all down the passenger side and in the wheels. It took some elbow grease and a nice polishing to fix it all and I was able to correct it.
  8. BoostedThrills

FT: UG R32 front bumper for your UG GTI front bumper + cash

SOLD: UG R32 front bumper for your UG GTI front bumper + cash Just like the title says. Small scuff on my R32 bumper on and around the headlight washer cover. Your GTI front must be in equal or better condition with working factory fogs. Looking for $500 on top or best offer. Local only.
  9. BoostedThrills

F/S: 2005 Triumph Speed Triple 1050

SOLD: 2005 Triumph Speed Triple 1050 2005 Triumph Speed Triple 1050 for sale. 15k miles, lots of extras. $5300/best reasonable offer. Triumph flyscreen 3M clear tank protector for zipper area and sides Black anodized radiator guards NewSpeed3 satin black powder coated heel guards Satin black...
  10. BoostedThrills

RX-8 detail with scratch removal

This car actually used to belong to a friend of mine, and was picked up by the new owner about a month ago - it's his third RX-8. When the car was delivered to him, it had been to an autocross event at Carlisle two days before and needed a good cleaning. There was also a long scratch I knew...
  11. BoostedThrills

Land Rover detail - pics

Here's a 10 year old truck that needed a little TLC. This time there were only half a dozen sap spots, but the main focus was to repair a scratch on the driver's door. I used touch up from Atlantic British, and 3M 1500 grit wet sandpaper to get the paint laid in as I wanted, then finished with a...
  12. BoostedThrills

Sappy Volvo S40 detail - lots of pics

This was the worst car I've worked on so far. It took 11 hours and I ran out of time to do the polishing, so it will have to come back later to be really completed. The customer and I had gone over the car and I mentioned that I may not be able to get the whole thing done in a day, to which he...
  13. BoostedThrills

Detailed the Status Ride Gallardo

This weekend I had the opportunity to detail the Lamborghini Gallardo from the Status Ride collection. If you haven't heard of them, Status Ride is an exotic car rental company featuring exotic and luxury vehicles from the most renowned manufacturers in the world, including Ferrari...
  14. BoostedThrills

FS: Forge Spacer in black

$40 shipped to continental US. Took it out the other day, all clean and as good as new. Comes with hardware and instructions in original box. EDIT: For FSI only, will not work with TSI.
  15. BoostedThrills

Raising Money for Breast Cancer Research

I normally don't post things like this but my wife is directly involved with this and trying to make a difference. She is about $50 short of the goal she needs to be able to participate and donations of any denomination at all would be a great help and go to an even better cause...
  16. BoostedThrills

First time at autocross - with vids

This was in Devens, MA with the Renegade Miata Club. Morning runs: 1:32, clean 1:28, clean 1:26, clean Afternoon runs: 1:29, clean 1:26, clean in a bit of rain 1:24, clean 1:25, +2 (hit 2 cones) Morning run #3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBvgOGL7DCI Afternoon run #1...
  17. BoostedThrills

Mendon Twin Car Show 9/26/10

Date: Sunday, September 26, 2010 Time: 1:00pm - 10:30pm Street: 35 MILFORD STREET City/Town: Mendon, MA Mendon Twin drive-in movie theater Two screens Movie chosen by organizers - TBD Space for 700+ vehicles Beantown Sound DJing throughout the day Mexican food at the drive-in American food at...
  18. BoostedThrills

Detailed RX-8 - non-MkV content, no 56k

Back story - The nose was repainted about two years ago to get rid of stone chips, and the trunk was repainted after the spoiler and badge holes were shaved. It looks like someone tried to buff them too early as there were tons of hazy, 3-D swirls on the top of the nose and trunk lid. The car...
  19. BoostedThrills

GTI bumper fix

My 2008 GTI was backed into in a parking lot (for the third time - in the same spot, once on the original GTI bumper and now twice on this R32 bumper). These are a couple before and after shots. There is damage to the paint which I believe would require it to be repainted to be fixed 100%, but...
  20. BoostedThrills

Office Camo

http://gizmodo.com/5345013/hilarious-video-shows-perfect-office-camouflage-techniques